💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Eden xo performs "The Weekend" on Good Morning America

Remus

Featured Posts

maxresdefault.jpg

Following the success achieved with her catchy debut single “Too Cool to Dance“, American singer-songwriter and rising star Eden xo is ready to bring us another smash!

The singer has released a new single called “The Weekend†on 17 February 2015 as the second taste of her upcoming debut studio album, scheduled to be released sometime this year via Virgin Records.

“The Weekend†was written by Jessie Malakouti, Will Simms and Ron Fair. It was exclusively premiered on JustJared on Monday 16 February 2015.

Here's her performance on Good Morning America last February 23, 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H9DI3pzmnQ

SEVDALIZA

For a second, I thought The Weeknd had a new song called "Eden xo" and you had gotten it wrong :lmao:

operating from another world

Can't wait for someone I know to overplay this in Tinychat :teehee:

I'm perched here, waiting for that person to scream. :teehee:

ctherainbow

For a second, I thought The Weeknd had a new song called "Eden xo" and you had gotten it wrong :lmao:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Can't wait for someone I know to overplay this in Tinychat :teehee:

stop shading me in threads all the time :madge: Too cool to dance and the weekend are a slayage deal with it :messga:

destructivelove

Everything about this is beyond tragic. The outfit. The vocals. The half baked excitement. The lyrics. It sounds like a song that would be shown on Sprout for toddlers. her first song was basic. But nothing on this level. I actually thought she may have had a chance to catch on a little since GMA seems to be pushing for her so hard (which I'm sure is payola in action). What exactly is her target audience tho...? The only people who watch GMA are like 30+ years old.

iAstroLeo

stop shading me in threads all the time :madge: Too cool to dance and the weekend are a slayage deal with it :messga:

UW9jY7t.gif

That will be the first and last time :madge:

Everything about this is beyond tragic. The outfit. The vocals. The half baked excitement. The lyrics. It sounds like a song that would be shown on Sprout for toddlers. her first song was basic. But nothing on this level. I actually thought she may have had a chance to catch on a little since GMA seems to be pushing for her so hard (which I'm sure is payola in action). What exactly is her target audience tho...? The only people who watch GMA are like 30+ years old.

u seem pressed

Archived