Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

i understand how they feel, I've spent the last 4 years studying art history and working in an art gallery Im disgusted by her actions, if that was someone in my gallery they would be asked to leave, but i guess this just proves that she knows nothing about art.

also i understand that some of you don't think its a big deal, just know that is incredibly disrespectful to the gallery and the public of Florence because this art is an integral part of their history 

:golfclap: :golfclap: :trootea:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Her implicit shade to the Birth of Venus is quite juvenile.. I mean it's not like she had no clue about the connection to ARTPOP and Gaga.  That would be one hell of a coincidence.  Oh well.

rodrigouuu

do you understand that they are not public figures right?

Do you understand that she's also a person right?

Why don't you guys accept that many of you (Not everyone) are making a big deal out this just because is Katy the one who is doing this?

Is like you guys are trying to find a way to see her drowning. The fact that many of you hate her doesn't make a fact that when she does something wrong is way more wrong that when other people does it. keep that in mind.

Gov Hooka

i mean there's nothing wrong with these pics though...

except that they're utterly cringeworthy :millie:  :sweep:

Alcina Dimitrescu

Must be so hard being admin on a Gaga forum as a dedicated Katy fan.

Must be so hard to live pressed about a pop singer just because she's actually successful unlike gaga :shrug:

Cody Draco

NOT people saying she's VANDALIZING :lmao:

Sure it was childish but yall are overreacting to the stars :lmao:

This thread is hilarious :lmao:

MonsterMum

Must be so hard to live pressed about a pop singer just because she's actually successful unlike gaga :shrug:

Sorry did I rattle your cage? That post wasn't meant to you and I know why I posted it so pipe down.

AquaFire Witch

She's just immature like the dudes in those photos. That's all.

With her being a big pop star it's going to have an effect as oppose to people like us. We don't go out seeking photos like that but Katy Perry will make the news and so everyone sees them.

She's a child.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived