Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

how did you know that?, you're to Katy like a Madonna stan to Gaga :lmao:

we have a strong italian community on facebook and he is a friend of mine they were just kidding in fact they were in the pit during her concert

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

The articles in the OP are from the media.

If Gaga did this same thing, she would get torn apart in the press around the world, especially in the U.S. It would be all over the morning and nighttime talk shows and on E news and other entertainment shows. There would literally be hundreds of articles all over the Internet? There would be dozens of threads here with " her fans" dragging her to the pits of hell and calling her every rude and disrespectful name they could come up with.

Remember when Bieber wrote something childish in the Anne Frank guest book, that came off as disrespectful? It was discussed on every outlet I mentioned above.

You are lying to yourself, if you think otherwise.

This is true. And Katy almost always gets a free pass.

Vernier

She didn't even take the pictures right :flop: Her head is meant to be right on top of the tower :megaflop:

And the irony of that Iggy stan getting on a high horse and calling people obsessed :air: The hypocritical jekyll and hyde teas of it all :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Life will go on, I promise. Your hatred has already killed the poor girls knees, what more do you want from her? :(

Can we all stop with the drama

It is just simple stupidity calm down  :spin:

In other news though, her ARTPOP is definitely upon her

The articles in the OP are from the media.

If Gaga did this same thing, she would get torn apart in the press around the world, especially in the U.S. It would be all over the morning and nighttime talk shows and on E news and other entertainment shows. There would literally be hundreds of articles all over the Internet? There would be dozens of threads here with " her fans" dragging her to the pits of hell and calling her every rude and disrespectful name they could come up with.

Remember when Bieber wrote something childish in the Anne Frank guest book, that came off as disrespectful? It was discussed on every outlet I mentioned above.

You are lying to yourself, if you think otherwise.

I think that is way different than a building

Being disrespectful towards a victim of the holocaust is far worse than acting childish around a famous landmark.

My argument isn't that it wasn't childish. It obviously was. My argument is that because it's Katy, it's getting more attention. Just like the pictures Admin posted, people don't get offended by that at all. 

Well but that it's obvious, Katy is an international famous celebrity, people are expecting a different behaviour from a public figure like her in visit in another country, we can't really compare her with random tourists. 

And like I said before, for celebrities like Katy museums close to give them the best experience, a personal guide and others comforts because is promo for them having celebrities so important.

Pathetic. I'm Italian and I feel very embarrassed for her. She's acting like some idiotic teenager, in a desperate attempt to be funny. Guess it worked with silly young teenagers... her main audience.

Whispering

I think that is way different than a building

Being disrespectful towards a victim of the holocaust is far worse than acting childish around a famous landmark.

You know what is sad about this? He actually wasn't being disrespectful (like Katy is being here), he just didn't know how to express his thoughts properly and didn't understand how his comment would come off. I'm certainly no Bieber fan, but that really was just a stupid judgement call, with the right intentions behind it. He's done a lot of stupid ass ****, but I don't belive he was intentionally disrespectful in this case.

And while you are correct that the situations aren't the same, the point was more about pointing out the fact that the media usually does make a big deal out of celebrities doing things of this nature. Katy normally gets a pass in the media, where artists like Gaga get slammed for every little thing that could possibly be seen as offensive in any way.

Gagaloo911

Kety ha BTW era.

Let the dragging commence

Seriously though, very disrespectful. Grow up kathryn.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived