Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well sure it's immature but I don't think it's as big of a deal as some people are making it :shrug:

Haroon, the voice of reason :flutter: 

Psychedelic

I saw the Venus one since last week, I thought it would everyone talking because they would think she was indirectly mocking Gaga... but no one said a thing.

Now, with all the pictures I can understand some people think it's disrespectful so I'm not gonna defend her further. But in my personal opinion, I woul have probably done something similar if I had the chance to take pictures at such places. I always make funny faces or weird stuff when I'm having a picture taken. I'm sure she meant no disrespect, she was just being herself.

Gaga stans are SO OBSESSED with Katy :lmao:

people here actually thinking her "ARTPOP" era is coming :lmao:

hoping for her "decay" :lmao:

b---hes better SIMMER the **** down she's going nowhere :lmao:

some of you guys are so embarrassing. Pls dont cry when Madonna fans continue to **** talk Gaga

MTE. 

Whispering

I know she's kidding but this is pretty douchey. Like, I don't see her taking a pic giving a blowjob to the Washington obelisk or cringing in front of the Washington crossing the river painting

You know, this really sounds like something Bieber would do and then post on social media for everyone to see. In fact, these Katy pics that were posted remind me of exactly something he would do and find funny. (And we all know he has the mentality of a young teen)

Everyone here would be dragging Bieber to the pits of hell, if he did this same thing...not making the immature excuse of "well, everyone does it".

Bloody Matt

You can't really compare NORMAL or random tourists with important people like Katy Perry that are famous worldwide, with millions of followers on social media.

When it comes to people like Katy, museums or artistic public places close for them most of the time to give them the best experience, and not only in Italy, same happened with Beyoncé at Louvre (remember?), British Museum and many others, because is a sort of promo for these museums have celebrities as guests, they give to them a personal guide and whatever they need also in extra hours.

It's a matter of respect also for the work of people in these places, and beside that people in my country support and buy her music and tickets concerts giving her money, she could have avoided to act like that.

It's not that big deal obviously, but it's annoying, rude and tacky, and people have the right to express that as well.

It's a thing that it's supposed to be funny but instead shows lack of culture.

I think of them as something historical. Something influencial and meaning behind it while painting and statues are just art, but Ot can influence people.

And painting and statues are not something historical and have no meaning?

FreePalestine

Prismatic

And painting and statues are not something historical and have no meaning?

If the painting and statues are of something of authoruity or important, then yes, it is historical and/or meaningful. However, if it's something like the 'Birth Of Venus', I won't get offended if someone made faces or something. It's just an painting to me. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

If the painting and statues are of something of authoruity or important, then yes, it is historical and/or meaningful. However, if it's something like the 'Birth Of Venus', I won't get offended if someone made faces or something. It's just an painting to me.

Because it's not from your culture?

FreePalestine

Dominic

She's just having a bit of fun, who cares. I'm sure y'all do worse each weekend :classy:

Thirsty monsters searching for flaws with their microscopes. I need that Latoya gif.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Gaga has been extremely vulgar herself, but we all love her for it. It's a double standard and it's sad to see that this is the most discussed topic.

Have you read the OP?

Gaga has never been vulgar into museums or other artistic public places, especially when she was abroad, this is the point of the articles, it's not about wearing a thong or a bra or going to a celibate party in the right places to do these kind of things.

It's about being respectful for something that is famous and celebrate all around the world since centuries. 

This has nothing to do with Katy and Gaga, this could have been also another celebrity, media are criticizing Katy as international celebrity posting this things on social media like something to be proud of, it could have been any other international celebrity.

Cody Draco

She's just having a bit of fun, who cares. I'm sure y'all do worse each weekend :classy:

Thirsty monsters searching for flaws with their microscopes. I need that Latoya gif.

Exactly this. :classy:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived