Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

Respecting a legendary painting by including it in an album cover for an album about bringing art into pop vs. deep throating the Leaning Tower of Pisa

Oh really? :teehee:

By that logic Euros cent are offensive? lol when ppl try to defend someone discrediting others but fail

g913.jpg

By that logic Euros cent are offensive? lol when ppl try to defend someone discrediting others but fail

g913.jpg

omg not you NOT getting it :Air: You're worse than Gaga :air:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

Ugh her behavior is the reason why we Americans get scrutinized for traveling to other cultures. No respect.

I knowwww! This is why I also think Gaga is more popular and loved in Europe. Gaga is very European at times.

Like.....if Gaga ever did this I'd be like.....wtf is she doing? DON'T PHUK UP THIS GOLDEN ERA WITH SEEDY PICS!! lol

she said her security to kick out everyone who joke about grammys at her concert...this happened in Milan...so she is offended but when it comes to true art she is allowed to "joke"

Exactly, I know, it happened to someone I know, that's why I mentioned it.

So she has the right to get offended and art aficionados don't? Double standards much?

I have to be honest, I removed Katy Perry from my mind and I just find the pictures to be kind of tacky. What if Shakira or Kylie Minogue came to the U.S. and did this to the new World Trade Center or to the Statue of Liberty or to a painting of Martin Luther King? Its the same thing. This is what 2nd graders do, not women in their 30s. If I went to Europe and one of my friends were doing this, I'd be embarassed. It's offensive, tacky, and blah.

Another thing people are forgetting though is that Katy Perry is a public figure and what that means. I mean, if she really thought these pictures were funny, couldn't she have taken them and kept them to herself or for her friends. Sharing them on the entire internet is kind of pathetic to be honest. It's just promoting the huge wave of overall sluttyness in music, and ironically Katy doesn't even understand that what she is doing is a staple of the industry right now. Apparently making an ass or a slut of yourself is valued more than art and respect for culture. It's very sad.

If she is having her first downhill era next time around, I hope she gains some respect and more talent. Because at least Gaga had that to fall back on. Once Katy Perry's polished name is destroyed I'm not sure there is much left there to salvage her image. She is taking some seedy risks here and more and more its going to make her look very childish and stupid. And by the way.....all these teenagers she relates to do realize she is in her 30s right?

Absolutely agree with all your points :applause: 

This is also why media and people are criticizing her negatively, because putting these photos on your Instagram like something to be proud of is very sad and ignorant, especially when you're a public figure.

MonsterMum

People take pictures like that every day lol

6218123_700b.jpg

6U15J0w.jpg

167924776_e532d5a13a.jpg

Must be so hard being admin on a Gaga forum as a dedicated Katy fan.

Judas Oyster

that is the most convoluted load of katy perry defending bul crap i have ever heard in ma entire life. sorry bout it. I don't think Katy Perry is making art "cool" by performing oral on it while wearing a Gap jacket. :bye:

What, I'm not even defending Katy (or I'm not trying haha), far from it!

I'm just thinking about how the GP could find this offensive

Prismatic

I have to be honest, I removed Katy Perry from my mind and I just find the pictures to be kind of tacky. What if Shakira or Kylie Minogue came to the U.S. and did this to the new World Trade Center or to the Statue of Liberty or to a painting of Martin Luther King? Its the same thing. This is what 2nd graders do, not women in their 30s. If I went to Europe and one of my friends were doing this, I'd be embarassed. It's offensive, tacky, and blah.

Another thing people are forgetting though is that Katy Perry is a public figure and what that means. I mean, if she really thought these pictures were funny, couldn't she have taken them and kept them to herself or for her friends. Sharing them on the entire internet is kind of pathetic to be honest. It's just promoting the huge wave of overall sluttyness in music, and ironically Katy doesn't even understand that what she is doing is a staple of the industry right now. Apparently making an ass or a slut of yourself is valued more than art and respect for culture. It's very sad.

If she is having her first downhill era next time around, I hope she gains some respect and more talent. Because at least Gaga had that to fall back on. Once Katy Perry's polished name is destroyed I'm not sure there is much left there to salvage her image. She is taking some seedy risks here and more and more its going to make her look very childish and stupid. And by the way.....all these teenagers she relates to do realize she is in her 30s right?

The first part :awkney: the thing you mention in the beginning is so different from what Katy has done. If they don't that, that would

Be considered rude because that's offending someone and an monument, while the painting and sculpture is art. That's different

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

SISTERV

The first part :awkney: the thing you mention in the beginning is so different from what Katy has done. If they don't that, that would

Be considered rude because that's offending someone and an monument, while the painting and sculpture is art. That's different

how is it different? they are both cultural institutions and art. The new Word Trade Center is art. So is the statue of Liberty.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived