💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

anyone surprised by people's surprises?

Let Love Down

Featured Posts

Let Love Down

I am surprised by public's praises of her vocal ability at Oscars. She is always gorgeous and talented. This goes without doubt. This performance marks the milestone of her career life and it's amazing.This performance should not be surprising to fans since we see how she transforms these years.

I'm not. For someone who has been a fan since the beginning and has watched all the live performances, even I was shaking at the end of it. She surprised us ALL.

Morphine Prince

After 7 years they finally see what we see.

But tbh I could not believe it was her for like the first 30 seconds. I was blown away.

gagzus

i'm surprised they're praising her live singing since she's been singing amazingly without autotune or playback for her whole career & when people say she's suddenly glamorous & beautiful seem to forget since 2011 we've had 183739393 candids of her dressed normally or conventionally beautiful tbh  

HighwayFantasy

I'm not. For someone who has been a fan since the beginning and has watched all the live performances, even I was shaking at the end of it. She surprised us ALL.

Yeah this! I  mean, i am shaking everytime she does a acoustic performance (like TEOG on Howard Stern of Applause acoustic), bit this type of performance....sheezus, i was blown away!!!

jomonster12

This performance should not be surprising to fans since we see how she transforms these years.

I know she could slay those vocal but its amazing seeing it  :giveup: It impressive for me IDK why but it is. :heart:

Ladey Gagz

This tbh :rip: I literally didn't know she could sing like that and that's coming from a stan...

This.

Kindness rules all.

Not particularly. I guess for us it seems kind of crazy that people haven't realised how talented she is yet because we pay such close attention to her. Not everyone is a music fan and watches award shows like the Grammys, but the Oscars is probably the biggest platform she's ever performed on. Outside of her performances on smaller platforms like TV/radio shows, the only glimpse of Gaga most people would get is what they see in the media and her songs on the radio.

I feel like pop fans know what she's about, but everyone else would have this pre-conceived idea about her fed from the media that she's just a crazy pop star.

Fiona Apple

I couldn't have said it better .Thank u

NewUsername

+

I'm so happy that it exceeded my expectations, that she is happy and that she's getting so much appraisal :D

Archived