Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Various celeb reaction tweets to Gaga's stunning Oscars performance

Enhsa

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

5'6? Gaga? Are you sure?  :teehee:

she's 5'1" - she only manages to be 5'6" if she's wearing 5 inch stilettos... 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid MonsTer

Priyanka Chopra .. India's most popular actress .. & a singer known for her work with Pitbull & RedOne produced ( Exotic ) & In my city has tweeted appreciation too .. She met Gaga backstage at the Monster Ball in MSG and is a huge fan as well ..

pc_gaga.jpg

Fiona Apple

Priyanka Chopra .. India's most popular actress .. & a singer known for her work with Pitbull & RedOne produced ( Exotic ) & In my city has tweeted appreciation too .. She met Gaga backstage at the Monster Ball in MSG and is a huge fan as well ..

pc_gaga.jpg

wow slay

monketsharona

Madonna talking about the Oscar but not about gaga's performance : I see that the Queen is pressed !  :fan:

Bull**** upon bull****, I'm afraid. The minute she'll go back to making pop music, the GP will leave her rot with her '' attention seeking antiques. ''

What makes you think that it will be pop? Her next move is still open to discussion anyway. Even with her collaboration with RedOne it does not necessarily have to be a full blown pop album; a mixture of different genres might work/be possible   :P

OMG Kathy Griffin spilling that truth tea tho

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Fiona Apple

this remembers me of the Paparazzi video

it's happening

What makes you think that it will be pop? Her next move is still open to discussion anyway. Even with her collaboration with RedOne it does not necessarily have to be a full blown pop album; a mixture of different genres might work/be possible   :P

It will definitely be pop.But GOOD pop

GagaMyBlood95

I am so happy for her :giveup:

She so deserves all the praise she's been getting :applause: 

Our baby is in full recover mode, just wait till she gets back :legend:

Archived