LISTEN: Zedd ft. Selena Gomez - I Want You To Know

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

It's gonna smash on radios. Poor GUY

I know right but idk all the songs he produces for popstars are far weaker compared to his own songs. Like G.U,Y. and Break Free, they still sound like his songs but they sound super weak compared to his own.

hop on that **** like a maniac

darkchylde

ZEDD delivering again. MAN HE'S SO ****ING GOOD. And Sel's slaying me so much lately. Ready for the video + proper release.

Blue Jeans

You guys are calling this a "masterpiece" Really ? :awkney:

The lyrics are super basic.. the instrumental is 2011 Zedd nothing new from him..

I'm really disappointed but i wasn't expecting something extraordinary tbh..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I know right but idk all the songs he produces for popstars are far weaker compared to his own songs. Like G.U,Y. and Break Free, they still sound like his songs but they sound super weak compared to his own.

I think that's because he has more freedom on his own music (the not featured ones) 

Tove Lo

I think that's because he has more freedom on his own music (the not featured ones) 

Yeah, I was thinking that. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

The lyrics are super basic.. the instrumental is 2011 Zedd nothing new from him..

basically :smh: the lyrics are kinda dumb

Blue Jeans

G.U.Y. is up there with his best work, just listen to the instrumental alone, you can see they really put a lot of work into it, the melodies and production of the bridge :legend:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived