💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Calvin Harris' nudes are being shopped

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

JEWRJEWR

Calvin Harris has lawyered up over nude pics of him that are being shopped in the **** and media worlds ... and anyone who dares to post them will see Calvin in court ... fully clothed.
Harris -- who is a wildly popular DJ and the new face/body for Armani underwear -- apparently had a penchant for taking nude pics and videos and sending them to several women. He not only bares all, but proudly mugs for the camera.
We passed on the pics but we can say, he's ripped and, well, Big Sean's got nothing on him.

tumblr_mv1todveMq1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/22/calivn-harris-naked-pics-nude-photos-video-lawsuit/#ixzz3SUtMX6Ws

Fear, she's the mother of violence

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are these **** and media worlds?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

artRaver

You're going to get a hit thread because all the thirsty's are going to come running here.  :hor:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

thatfoxyfeeling

I've looked on Twitter and Tumblr, nothing :rip: Has anyone found them? It could be a publicity stunt for his Armani photoshoot.

RAMROD

:lmao:

And now GGD fellows will try search those on pr0n sites or something. Go go go!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ladey Gagz

I've looked on Twitter and Tumblr, nothing :rip: Has anyone found them? It could be a publicity stunt for his Armani photoshoot.

nn :rip: :rip: :rip:

JEWRJEWR

the thirst was not finite, it was infinite

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived