💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DCD2 Records

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

It's owned by Pete wentz. Screw interscope. If gaga went there, she'd have way more creative freedom. Just saying.

xoxo cupcakke

I think Gaga has come to a point in her career where she can basicallu do whatever she wants and not care anymore. I think the whole Troy fiasco made Gaga go through some realizations about who she is and what she truly wants

RAMROD

I don't think that is a smart career move.

His label are not prominent enough.

And the distribution are still handled by major label, Warner Music which is the weakest of Big 3 (Universal, Sony Music, then Warner)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

moonboywow

I think Gaga has come to a point in her career where she can basicallu do whatever she wants and not care anymore. I think the whole Troy fiasco made Gaga go through some realizations about who she is and what she truly wants

That may be the case but interscope will always make sure gaga's music will make a lot of money. If she went to pete wentz, he'd make sure the music was what gaga really wants. We would get more experimental music. But I guess if you guys Want another album that sounds like the fame, it's better for her to stay at interscope

I don't think that is a smart career move.

His label are not prominent enough.

And the distribution are still handled by major label, Warner Music which is the weakest of Big 3 (Universal, Sony Music, then Warner)

Centuries by fall out boy is huge. Wouldn't you rather her get a number one hit unexpectedly than a pop song that is made to be a hit? I'm getting bored of all the chart hungry people and I just want gaga to rebel against that

RAMROD

That may be the case but interscope will always make sure gaga's music will make a lot of money. If she went to pete wentz, he'd make sure the music was what gaga really wants. We would get more experimental music. But I guess if you guys Want another album that sounds like the fame, it's better for her to stay at interscope

Centuries by fall out boy is huge. Wouldn't you rather her get a number one hit unexpectedly than a pop song that is made to be a hit? I'm getting bored of all the chart hungry people and I just want gaga to rebel against that

Well IDC about charting as well.

But there should be middle ground between an artist and the labels exec.

In the end, a music label need to thrive, indie or major.

They just have different approach at it.

Fallout Boy are still handled back to back with Islands Records.

Besides, looking at the active roster of the label,

it is clear they are being specific for what kind genres this label wish to support an artist on.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

moonboywow

I have the same fear between every gaga album. “What if it isn’t good?†Like looking back, ARTPOP isn’t that amazing. It’s good yes but it sounds stale and repetitive and sounds like a more mature version of the fame. I want something new. And I’m nervous this next album will just be a repeat of ARTPOP. I don’t want another poker face. I want stuck on ****in you on steroids.

Archived