đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jennifer Hudson: 'Iggy Azalea Inspired My Creativity'

Valextra

Featured Posts

jenniferhudson_iggyazalea_01-620x330.jpg

Jennifer Hudson was "surprised" when she found out that Iggy Azalea wanted to collaborate on her Reclassified single, "Trouble."

But Hudson tells Billboard that "working with her was interesting because it was a different way to see an artist work."

Billboard's First-Ever Double Threats Special: Jennifer Hudson, Andy Samberg, Donald Glover & More

Azalea directed and wrote the treatment for "Trouble" music video, which inspired Hudson to think about doing so in the future. Watch the interview below.

"She's so creative. She actually directed the video and wrote the treatments," explains Hudson. "I was like, 'hmm, maybe I need to do that.' I got to see another artist work up closely and see her creativity, which inspired my creativity as well. I don't think I've ever worked on a video with the artist being the director."

"Trouble" -- which they performed on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon recently -- counts as Azalea and Hudson's second collaboration. Hudson recruited Azalea for JHUD's "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere."

http://youtu.be/9PYAalUpF28

VIDEO:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6480164/jennifer-hudson-iggy-azalea-trouble-video

Cody Draco

Queen Iggy Izz inspiring and doing her charity work :legend:

It's so nice to hear good things about Iggy, definitely makes me respect her more. :party:

inb4 people call Jennifer Hudson a "coon" or a sell-out for collaborating with Iggy.

People will get a personal tongue lashing if they call ha a coon.

Trouble is low key a bop. Nice and simple.

I like the song tbh, But J Hudson has little creatitivity

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Of course, Iggy's haters will still dismiss her no matter the creative involvement she has with her music and videos.

Glad to see Jennifer Hudson learning something from the "new queen of the pack". (Lady Patra reference) :legend:

glad to here that

Iggy is a very talented, creative and versatil artist tbh

she si definitely something fresh in musci and hip hop

11aa42d6c3a39047b63e5cb803dff951.500x261

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived