Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

tumblr_lmhp1bhqGS1qkhblto1_500.gif

NOOOO :lmao:

I've been watching all the episodes and I find this last season to be one of the best, yet. I'm sad to see it go, but everything has it's time and it has been stretched way too much. I will tune in :)

Seasons 4 and 5 were not that great, but season 6 has been perfect so far and has to be my favourite season out of them all.

Cutting it down to 13 episodes was a great choice in terms of pacing and not having to add pointless storylines or new relationships. The writing has been great as well with some very funny moments, especially Sue's worshiping of "Klaine". It's a shame they got their groove back just as the show is about to end but i'm happy it's going to end on a high note.

I will always appreciate the beginning of this series, after the third season things went bad but it is sad to see it end. I can't imagine how the cast is feeling, it'd be so hard to say goodbye. 

Even though I haven't watched Glee since that Cory episode, I will watch this finale.

Redstreak

I am going to be sooooooo emotional :cry:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

SychosSoChic

Glee was my life during the first 4 seasons and Faberry was my OTP but for me the episodes just became really boring and I didn't really like the new characters; couldn't continue watching it. I'm sad to see it go though, it's been a big part of my life regardless of that and Rachel Berry will always reign as queen :legend: I might rewatch it soon

Plus Klaine was unbearable

I was the biggest Gleek ever back in High School :messga:

Then the main cast graduated and the show just got worse, yet I kept watching :messga:

I skipped a whole season and have started watching season 6, but my God it makes me question why I used to spend my whole day just waiting for an episode of Glee :messga:

As for Klaine...

Klaine was just..."UGH" for me. From the moment Kurt had his "love at first sight" moment when he met Blaine, to the moment Blaine asked Kurt to marry him in a room literally packed to the brim with tons of happy, singing, dancing people so he really couldn't say no.

and yet, DESPITE IT ALL I'M STILL GOING TO MISS IT :messga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived