Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Neil Patrick Harris Teases Lady Gaga's ''Stellar'' Oscars Performance

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

Do you guys realize Gaga is fixing her image? She's doing things that will earn her respect from the snobs who only see an attention seeking *****. Hopefully from now on she won't just be shoved aside as a gimmick by these people.

this

lamaisongaga.com

Im sure she's going to perform songs that have been historical in films, this should be so obvi...

You can bookmark me on this tbh... :whitney:

Do you guys realize Gaga is fixing her image? She's doing things that will earn her respect from the snobs who only see an attention seeking *****. Hopefully from now on she won't just be shoved aside as a gimmick by these people.

:applause:

I am happy that she is, but I was expecting more little monsters to whine about her conforming to society's standard.  :shrug:

and the comment about her being shoved aside as an attention seeking gimmick is really pressed and biased.

:troll:  

AnglerfishbraBENUS

She's actually fixing her image. Wow. And the public is so ready to love her again.

Swan Heart

God, she is gonna slay us all so hard. She is coming guys.. I'm not ready. :duck: Bookmark me - This will be her best performance ever. Just wait.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

shaneybaby

Its odd to me everyone involved is talking more about her performance than anything else, wtf could it be

he dropped a hint

she's going to space

interSTELLAR 

lol 

Americano

Don't know if this is reliable.

But i came across THIS:

E! Live Events

â€@RedCarpetTeam

Rumor has it Lady Gaga performing Oscar tribute for 50th Anniversary of Sound Of Music. We're ready to Climb Every Mountain! #ERedCarpet

https://twitter.com/RedCarpetTeam/status/568932356536422401

:excited2::excited2::excited2:

That's been floating around for weeks I think just because of the anniversary and Gaga is very theatrical

Archived