Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Second Single off Madonna's Rebel Heart announced

Versace

Featured Posts

Ghost Town is such a beautiful song. It gives off an atmosphere of smoothness which I really like. I really hope it does well. Cheers to her!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold Tight should have been the second single, my favorite Madonna song of all time  :giveup:

Ghost Town is a good song too though, could be a good decision. 

Anderson123

One of the best songs from the album. I can't really tell which songs are single material because not all of them are THAT amazing in my opinion. I love Devil Pray for example, and I wish she'd use at least 5 or 6 songs from the album for different projects or stuff (like Gaga used Scheiße, Government Hooker and some other songs from BTW during that time), but for singles, I guess Ghosttown is a nice option. The album has way too many songs that I still need to listen to them and see which ones I like the most, but I could honestly see Devil Pray, Unapologetic Btch, Btch I'm Madonna, Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, Iconic and Rebel Heart being standout tracks for different projects or performances.

Living For Love made no impact at all, and it deserved it more than the awful Give Me All Your Luvin', but after that, I honestly can't see Ghosttown being relevant at all, she should've gone for Devil Pray/Btch I'm Madonna/Hold Tight some kind of double single release. I love that she's finally recording mature songs but it just confuses me way too much with so many tracks. I wish she gets the attention she deserves this time.

Psychedelic

Such a beautiful song, but it will struggle to do well... who knows, anything could happen. I'm happy she's putting her quality tracks in front of the safe ones this era. She could've easily chosen Bitch, I'm Madonna, Iconic, Unapolagetic Bitch or Iconic as lead singles and place her bets on better chart positions. She probably knows by now that whatever she puts out will hardly be huge at this phase of her career, and prefers good critics that will attrack some new people to her shows when she starts her tour.

Dominic

inb4 she releases GhostTown feat Iggy to get that hit.

Good song tho, just not a good single choice.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I'm waiting for Devil Pray tbh.

I've heard that in the UK, they censor phrases like "get high" and "get stoned"....etc, if it's true, then it's probably won't be a single :spin:

I've heard that in the UK, they censor phrases like "get high" and "get stoned"....etc, if it's true, then it's probably won't be a single :spin:

Omg, why are they so basic? :grr:

I'd rather have Addicted tbh, that song still slays my ears but oh well

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived