Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: The anatomy of Taylor Swift’s new “Style� EXPOSED!

Pop

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Ugh this video made me love the song/video/her even more. She definitely puts a lot of thought into her **** :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

is it bad that I am obsessed with everything style has to offer except it's chorus, I feel it has a dark, sassy, mysterious vibe and the chorus is a complete turn over and feels like something bubbly , girly and basic. Overall i'm digging the song and it's video !

Style is like the best pop song since Bad Romance. It's so good and the only song that gets me emotional. I kind of can sense her pain in her vocals, and feel the sad/nostalgic vibe the song has opposed to its bubly sound and I love it

Kindness rules all.

Style is like the best pop song since Bad Romance. It's so good and the only song that gets me emotional. I kind of can sense her pain in her vocals, and feel the sad/nostalgic vibe the song has opposed to its bubly sound and I love it

Ugh this video made me love the song/video/her even more. She definitely puts a lot of thought into her **** :giveup:

1989 is such a masterpiece  :giveup:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I remember actually loving Style much more when the promo video for it came out (Polaroid photos etc.), maybe the video could've headed in that direction. Anyway I love her a--lysis  :nick:

100percent

Omfg I love this. I didn't want it to end. :giveup: :giveup:

Eek the accuracy. Queen Taylor :giveup:

Archived