Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO & PHOTOS: Lady Gaga hits new career high at The Oscars

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

Ok 1: We need gifs from this video. Ā 2: Is this a positive critique? Ā I don't understand the language.. haha

t3Jmuox.gif0OEwp6C.gif

WqPuYql.gifDLdr3TC.gif

I can't get over how beautiful the performance was, as a performance alone and as a symbolic moment in the arch of her career.

I think this might be one of if not her most triumphant moment. She has prevailed once again.

heavyMetalGAGA

Maybe she just meant people would see her in a new light after the Oscar performance, which seems to be happening. Maybe she meant the performance would open doors to Broadway and the film industry. Maybe she meant people would be more accepting of her theatrics and pop music now that they understand that under the raw meat dress is a raw talent.Ā 

Ā 

I'm not really sure what she meant by that statement. She can literally do anything right now. She could release a Rick Rubin produced Classic Rock record. She could release a hit filled EDM record with Red One. She could start filming a Streisand directed remake of Gypsy. She could release another jazz record with Tony. New Wave, R&B, Punk, Metal, PolkaƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¦she can do anything at this pointƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¦which makes it such an exciting time to be a fan of Lady Gaga.

Ā 

Yea, it's hard to tell exactly what she meant. But whatever she did mean, I'm here for the ride (as always)!! I'm happy that she feel inclined to prove herself again, because that will lead to better results. I would love to hear some more Rubin and Warren on the album!Ā 

BricksNStrings

As a fan since Summer 2008, when I first saw Gagavisions and The Fame Part 1, who has stuck through everything, and for whom Gaga's escapist pop art has been a sanctuary from the ages of 16 to 22, her creative development paralleling my own growing up and discovering of myself...to see this performance in a room at an Oscars party with a mix of people who were casual fans and not fans at all, after the year Gaga has had, was quite an emotional experience.Ā 

As a fan since Summer 2008, when I first saw Gagavisions and The Fame Part 1, who has stuck through everything, and for whom Gaga's escapist pop art has been a sanctuary from the ages of 16 to 22, her creative development paralleling my own growing up and discovering of myself...to see this performance in a room at an Oscars party with a mix of people who were casual fans and not fans at all, after the year Gaga has had, was quite an emotional experience.Ā 

Ā 

I know right. I feel so close to her in that way, too. Even though I only became a fan after Bad Romance.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived