💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HuffingtonP: Gaga was the biggest pop star in the world What happened?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

What an incredibly messy article. Especially a midst Gaga's recent triumphs: GRAMMY win, engagement buzz, OSCAR performance. 

I think after Sunday there will be a big turnaround (or more angry articles, who knows).

Cody Draco

But yet your avi is one of the most money hungry pop stars on the planet :usrs:

And I honestly CAN'T any more that all we do now is attack fans who try to defend Gaga :messga:

It comes up in too many threads. A fan tries to defend Gaga, multiple "fans" jump on him/ her and turn it into a "let's drag ARTPOP!" thread

ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga album. I like some of Katy's songs but she isn't my #1.

Why am I so misunderstood on this site?

glozell-twitter-meltdown-o.gif

Jenniferella

I don't agree with the whole thing but certainly don't disagree with it

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

djBuffoon

I honestly believe if Gaga wanted to release another Poker Face, she could. But she's proved she can be successful and can have hits, so why should she have to prove herself over and over again? She's moving away from chartier stuff now and doing stuff that she's more interested in, which the public might not be into that much, but it's her career and she can do what she wants with it. I'd rather have an album full of some of the best, most experimental music she's ever made than another "The Fame", honestly.

This.

SpadesToStart

You know someone is over when you have to write an article to try to convince people that they are over. :toofloppy:

I've never understood why so much of the media wants her to fail.  With all the daily headlines and outfits she gives them, she's kind of their bread and butter.  The music scene is much less exciting without her.

Regardless, I could care less what people think of Gaga or if she ever has another #1.  I am interested in Gaga the ARTIST, not Gaga the pop star, and I'm excited to follow whatever musical and performance art avenues she leads us down in the future.

bionic

Regardless, I could care less what people think of Gaga or if she ever has another #1.  I am interested in Gaga the ARTIST, not Gaga the pop star, and I'm excited to follow whatever musical and performance art avenues she leads us down in the future.

I agree. As long as I like the music, I'm happy. Commercial/critical success are just bonuses

buy bionic

A lot of this article is very much true.

However, the media had scrutinised Madonna for years and stated that her career was very much over.. Then Ray of Light happened. I don't think Gaga is going anywhere yet. Her career is in a very good place at the minute and she seems happy. I think his will definitely reflect upon the next album/era.

I don't think that she is over at all, especially with all the slayage lately, but I kind of agree with a bunch of things :shrug:

who will love me when the night is over

2015:

GRAMMY red-carpet buzz

GRAMMY win

C2C goes gold

C2C tour sells out, multiple dates added

Engagement makes international headlines, blows past 3m+ likes on FB

Invited to perform at the Oscar's.

What happened?

this :lmao: she's still one of the biggest pop star in the world (ARTPOP underperformed with 3 millions, Rihanna and Katy do good when their album sold 3M.), she isn't the IT girl anymore and that's NORMAL, she can't stay #1 for years. 

meh...why would they even care... its because they know that in the coming years, an icon will be here to stay as a living legend

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived