💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

BRIT Awards 2015 - Madonna, Taylor, Kanye, Sam Smith & more performing

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

I think she might preform Ghosttown.

But Living For Love comes out on 25th February over here, same day as the BRITs, so I'd imagine she'd want to perform that right? :confused:

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

But Living For Love comes out on 25th February over here, same day as the BRITs, so I'd imagine she'd want to perform that right? :confused:

True! Forgot about that.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Tropico

Can Lana PLEASE win best international female act. :cryga: If she doesn't win. I hope Sis does.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

thatfoxyfeeling

I like Sam but if he wins over FKA Twigs I'm so done, she deserves to win in every category she has been nominated.

Haroon

I know, it's just who I wanted to win :P

Ohhh I thought those were your guesses, whoops :sweat:

not Jessie J getting snubbed by her own country. :rip:

It's fine, she's been nominated for Best New Artist at the 2015 Kids Choice Awards :whitney:

Psychedelic

I hope Madonna really slays this time, the Grammy performance was quite underwhleming :madge:

Looking foward to Taylor performing Style (and I'm not a fan, but the song>>>) I love Ririh, and she slayed me at the Grammys but I cant take much of 45S, it's good but dull, let's be honest :madge:

Another boring show then. 

I'll quote you when you're trashing everyone because you couldn't restrain yourself from watching this "boring" show...  :giggle:

Haroon

:excited2: The BRIT Awards 2015 begin in 12 HOURS!  :excited2:

BEGINNING TIME: 8PM GMT / 3PM EST / 12 NOON PST

There will be a YouTube livestream so the link for that will be posted when it's available. Until then here's a promo video :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0c9nuej96g

Who are you rooting for and which performances are you most looking forward to? :popcorn:

Living For Love by Madonna just got released on iTunes in the UK today and I just listened to it for the first time with earphones and I love it way more than just playing the video on my laptop, COME ON MADONNA KNOCK IT OUT OF THE PARK TONIGHT :cryga:

Archived