đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne on Gaga's new album: "Hopefully the best album of the decade"

Henry

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

even fans talk like that

Makes u wonder just how much of her hit material she actually wrotte and how much was her producer

Everything shes ever written completely by herself to be completely frank, although it sounds good and has meaningful lyrics, its always simple. Too simple for radio...

Im not sure shes capable of writing a hit song. Just not her thing :coffee:

i think you need to find a better word. if u actually mean simple tho that means u think katy perry and iggy songs are complex?  :rip: think u may have the meanings of those words mixed up... 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
caseymonster

i feel like she learned from her mistakes. no more of this edm bull crap. the public is craving something raw and real and they aint getting it from anyone (until adele will drop her album ). this jazz she is gaining so much respect. hopefully im looking up for something new and experimental but raw and old school at the same time (like btw if it wasnt so over produced)

Born This Way WAS the album of the decade though, it's freaking amazing.  :thetea:

I CANT WAIIITTBCJKEKLBKJBELKCB

Fiona Apple

even fans talk like that

Makes u wonder just how much of her hit material she actually wrotte and how much was her producer

Everything shes ever written completely by herself to be completely frank, although it sounds good and has meaningful lyrics, its always simple. Too simple for radio...

Im not sure shes capable of writing a hit song. Just not her thing :coffee:

Gaga writes every of her songs tho.

Fiona Apple

Born This Way WAS the album of the decade though, it's freaking amazing.  :thetea:

I CANT WAIIITTBCJKEKLBKJBELKCB

agree

Gaga is Life

Well it is RedOne so it sure can be the album of the decade. It's a nice goal to have tbh :spin:

These are the types of comments that Gaga and her team need to avoid in the upcoming era. After "ARTPOP", the public found Gaga at a grand disposition. The album was her weakest (commercially), her style was sloppy and ill-executed, and her personality was distant, snooty, and quite frankly pretentious.

Now we all know now that "ARTPOP" came with multiple complications. She underwent a very serious hip surgery, her d--g abuse spiraled out of control, and her manager dumped her. However, i don't believe that the public was aware of all of this, and because of that, they saw her as this prentious, flop, freak who had reached her prime.

Now she is genuinely happy again. She's toned down her look, let her talents outshine her shtick, and is climbing her way back to the top of the medias inner circle.

All I hope is that Gaga doesn't fuel comments like this when promoting the new album. Some of the biggest identifiers associated with Gaga are "Crazy" and "Pretentious". If she goes around hyping that the album is "her first Real album" or "The Fame Monster 2.0" or "Album of the decade" I'm afraid that the public will officially give up on her.

That being said, I hope she talks with her producers and preps them on what to say and not say outside of the studio, because RedOne was definitely in the wrong for saying this.

grndmothrmonst

Gaga writes every of her songs tho.

try not to argue with trolls hun. no good can come of it... :runhug:  :runhug:

Is it a coincidence or does the number 6 has a significance in Stefani's life...

6 Grammy awards

6th Album coming most likely on 2016

1986 - birth year

March 28: 8 minus 2 = 6

2006 - given the name Lady Gaga

Feb 16, 1:06pm PST - posted engagement on Instagram

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

StarryNight

Is it a coincidence or does the number 6 has a significance in Stefani's life...

6 Grammy awards

1986 - birth year

giphy.gif

It's a coincidence if you ask me 

:spin: 

welcome to GGD  :pole:

Bloody

6 Grammy awards

1986 - birth year

:worship:  :worship:  :worship:

JustPokeHerFace

At least she's not the one hyping this time around. I agree that they need to stop hyping it until at least the first single's released. 

But I'm excited for it. She's working with new people and a producer she has a good history with. I'm excited for her next album. 

Archived