Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

RedOne on Gaga's new album: "Hopefully the best album of the decade"

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take all the time you need on this Gaga. I, and the world, will be here waiting when it's ready! I seriously think this has potential to be an amazing collection of music. I've loved all of Gaga's albums, but this could be huge... Redone saying they're both in a 'good place now' just makes me feel like Gaga had her fun, tried different producers (and should continue to do so) but is going back to what she knows and loves best.

I'll be waiting! 

Mitch XCX

She never said ARTPOP would be the album of the centuty..She said it would be the album of the millenium. And she was clearly kidding .Stop it

she was joking but she wouldn't say it for no reason, she clearly thought ARTPOP was her best work so pipe down please  :classy:  :excuseme:

PopBitch

I'm glad to see she knows he's a big part of her best songs and bringing him back.

Just make it better than ARTPOP.  No need to start the hype again a year ahead of the album or more.  This is the huge mistake Gaga makes every time.  Just stay quiet while writing and making the album, and then talk about it very close to release.  For once, leave some mystery to the long process.

gagzus

If he's working on it all year surely he's the musical director like DJWS was for ARTPOP & Fernando for BTW. :giveup: I am not ready b---h

I hope they make TF 2.0 with playful bops :giveup:

Fiona Apple

she was joking but she wouldn't say it for no reason, she clearly thought ARTPOP was her best work so pipe down please  :classy:  :excuseme:

Your comment is really pointless tho.. I never said she didn't think that ARTPOP is her best work. But she clearly said that for no reason..She just wanted to make fun of herself for the Born this way hype

Archived