Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Azealia Banks Opens Up w/ Renada Romain, Talks Misunderstandings.

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I watch her interviews I learn something.

Last time it was her accent.  Now I find out she pronounces it Azeelia? :air:

I usually misunderstand things about her apparently.  :air:

gagzus

"misunderstood" is basically her way of saying she's a total c*nt but bc she's made some money she has the right to be Zzzzz

Haroon

Only 3 minutes into it so far but I'm liking this interview :yes: She's not saying that she's misunderstood, but she's saying that people see what they want to see sometimes which is true :shrug:

"misunderstood" is basically her way of saying she's a total c*nt but bc she's made some money she has the right to be Zzzzz

Have you listened to the interview? :confused: So far from what I've heard she doesn't say she's misunderstood, she even says that she isn't mispercieved either (so far) :P

Omg, is that her real hair :toofunga:

I love the interview though, finally someone that addresses her points

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

gagzus

Have you listened to the interview? :confused: So far from what I've heard she doesn't say she's misunderstood, she even says that she isn't mispercieved either (so far) :P

she just seems so fake, she's literally a twitter social justice warrior who isn't willing to go out into the world and actually help, and especially on twitter she uses her race way too much as an excuse tbh

Love her but this interview was messy. She seemed like a 13 year old who was making her first webcam video on her new youtube channel :emma: Not very eloquent.

Also, she is not a part of the most oppressed group.

inuborg

3rgXBqzFUPgipqAxeU.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I would stan for her and she has points but her homophobic and anti-semitic tweets are such a turn off. And she has a point when it comes to white people in america ,but she should stop being so insulting. 

Desperado

Only 3 minutes into it so far but I'm liking this interview :yes: She's not saying that she's misunderstood, but she's saying that people see what they want to see sometimes which is true :shrug:

she's really aware of what she cause with her comments. 

Love her but this interview was messy. She seemed like a 13 year old who was making her first webcam video on her new youtube channel :emma: Not very eloquent.

Also, she is not a part of the most oppressed group.

racially yes, one of them at least. 

Archived