💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry is Suffering from Chronic Knee Pain

lindongardon

Featured Posts

elijahfan

she complains about chronic knee pain whilst Gaga didn't & danced through a broken hip for weeks sis...

... which was like the worst idea ever

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she complains about chronic knee pain whilst Gaga didn't & danced through a broken hip for weeks sis...

And that resulted in the sudden cancelation of the Born This Way Ball,  unfortunately...

Her knee is hurting and she's having acupuncture? That's such a Katy Perry decision. She also wanted to release an album dark and with integrity, so she made Prism.

Completely unnecessary.

RebeldeFaith

Oh my!!!

Ha country album is comming!!!

JK!!!

I hope she gets well soon.

Also for the ones thinking acupuncture is a bad non-medical treatment, there is the Medical Acupuncture wich is done and supervised by professional physicians (medics and doctors). I don't think she's visiting some random person. She's getting a good and natural treatment that doesn't involve medication or surgeries.

Something something idk

Pure Adrenaline

truly ha BTW era in every single aspect :sis:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Britknee Spears

Lady HipGa

and now Kneety Perry :spin:

PicklePower

That just goes to show that Katy's smarter than Gaga :flop:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Why are people still trying to make this a versus thing. It doesn't matter who's in/was in more pain. She's a person, not our enemy who we have to compare to someone else.

This, how immature to draw connections between the two based on pain and injuries :rip:

PicklePower

That just goes to show that Katy's smarter than Gaga :flop:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

COLONiCPRiNXESS

BREAKING: GGD members are suffering from Chronic Stale Shade-Throwing at Katheryn Hudson. :madge:

This is how she got her injury

F3SR0Xr.jpg

Bitch better no cancel her tour dates cause mine is in two weeks :grr:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived