💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grammys have make me fall in love with C2C

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

May Gaga forgives my sins

I love C2C now and I hated it tbh

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

darkchylde

I was expecting this from most of the fanbase that hates CTC. The Grammys forced them to see how happy Gaga is now and well... She got a Grammy for this so I see the reason of this sudden love.

Vernier

Wait, so if it hadn't won a Grammy, you would have liked it? :sweat: Or did you mean the Grammy performance :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

The Child

Wait, so if it hadn't won a Grammy, you would have liked it? :sweat: Or did you mean the Grammy performance :emma:

So you only like it because it won a Grammy. Nice to see where some fans truly stand.

I wasn't saying that, I was talking about the performance, the hapiness of Gaga, I didn't understand this at first but now I see that C2C makes Gaga so happy

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Cody Draco

In all seriousness. if you really do like the album now not just because of it's sucess good for you. :applause:

I personally still do not use the album besides occasionally listening to It Don't Mean A Thing on youtube. However, over the era I have seen how happy it has made Gaga and I'm definitely thankful that she made it. :yes:

I wasn't saying that, I was talking about the performance, the hapiness of Gaga, I didn't understand this at first but now I see that C2C makes Gaga so happy

Nnn your post came up right as I posted mine. :spin:

The Child

You, GGD users always like to come to conclusions and always think about the negative aspect of things.

Archived