💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you be here for Gaga @ The BRIT Awards?

Stef

Featured Posts

So she's been in the limelight quite a lot this year and its quite refreshing to see.

Do you think Gaga should continue her award show streak with a performance across the pond? It could majorly boost Gaga's UK profile considering she's been out of the UK limelight since around October 2014.

The BRITS are a week after the Oscars, would you be here for a Gaga performance? Something powerful like Lush Life? I need to hear that on an award show tbh :giveup:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Americano

I hope she attends! Doesnt even really have to perform honestly. Just walk the carpet and look beautiful for us! :giveup:

She slayed Strictly w/ Tony last year. I love her UK appearances. Plus artRAVE in UK did amazing, so those fans deserve the attention. :applause:

gagzus

Let me tell you now; The Brits are pretty much irrelevant here to what they used to be & anything C2C related wouldn't go down well.

But XFactor, Alan Carr, Graham Norton as usual are good. Especially the XFactor final

darkchylde

Of course! Somehow the BMA always get amazing productions, so I'm 100% for it.

only if she sings something other than jazz

No negativity on this site, thanks.

yes i'd love it, her brits performance is one of her all-time best. that being said, the brits are an absolute MESS now, they never get many big stars anymore! it's not good promo compared to other uk slots.

I would love it, but it would never happen because all of the 9 performers have already been announced.

Pure Adrenaline

yea I hope, red carpet and presenting would be pretty cool + I need those audience videos of her during Madonna's performance :creepflop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

elijahfan

Gaga doesn't need to boost her UK profile, she literally was in London non-stop during the ARTPOP era.......... And promoted C2C there already.

On the other hand, here in France, we've been getting dust for 3 YEARS. The last single she promoted here was TEOG.........................................

Archived