Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MANiCURE getting dat Promo on the Today Show

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

http://instagram.com/p/zCqBp4GGI0/

The hit that got away, slayy

suLn4PL.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I was at my university's basketball game last weekend, and our dance team did their routine to MANiCURE. Needless to say, I was surprised/excited/sang every word in front of all of my friends lol. This was definitely one of the missed singles on ARTPOP :emo:

In the UK, MANiCURE instrumental is played all the time on the BBC Three documentary series "Bangkok Airport"

suLn4PL.gif

Pain of fame1

The new poker face that got away

THIS. All the fanbase calling Gypsy THE HIT THAT GOR AWAY, but MANiCURE WAS THE TRUE ONE. ADELE STANS FOR IT, BILLBOARD NAMED IT THE POKER FACE OF ARTPOP :worship: IT WAS AN OBVIOUS CHOICE. 

singles should have been

APPLAUSE #4

DWUW #1

MANiCURE #3

GYPSY#6

gagzus

In the UK, MANiCURE instrumental is played all the time on the BBC Three documentary series "Bangkok Airport"

suLn4PL.gif

the only reason i watch tbh

suLn4PL.gif

ArtGagaPop

It's easy one of best songs on the album, have wanted it as a single since she posted the preview for it from the swinefest.

THIS. All the fanbase calling Gypsy THE HIT THAT GOR AWAY, but MANiCURE WAS THE TRUE ONE. ADELE STANS FOR IT, BILLBOARD NAMED IT THE POKER FACE OF ARTPOP :worship: IT WAS AN OBVIOUS CHOICE. 

singles should have been

APPLAUSE #4

DWUW #1

MANiCURE #3

GYPSY#6

add Venus and it'll be perfect :legend:

little monster's would notice omg  :later:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Archived