Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH : SNBRN - Raindrops (feat. Kerli) (Official Video)

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Why aren't they leaking all the Utopia + Love Is Dead outtakes and make everyone happy? :giveup: It's not like Kerli cares anymore about those songs since she recorded them at her former label :smh:

Ikr. She can leak them anonymously and Def Jam won't have anything against her as evidence of leaking the material.

maybe she's still expecting Def Jam to use these songs for soundtracks or for trial studio sessions with their new artists, I don't know. Inb4 Kerli doesn't want to leak them herself because she thinks she's better than those demos. :teehee:

Andreyw

Ikr. She can leak them anonymously and Def Jam won't have anything against her as evidence of leaking the material.

maybe she's still expecting Def Jam to use these songs for soundtracks or for trial studio sessions with their new artists, I don't know. Inb4 Kerli doesn't want to leak them herself because she thinks she's better than those demos. :teehee:

Porcelain Black teas :dies: well , at least she should be glad that she has an album and 1-2 EPs out unlike the other gurl mentioned :ohno: well...the only thing left now is to wait for her new album , singles and collabs :music: I think there might also be other collabs to be released this year :huh:

Porcelain Black teas well , at least she should be glad that she has an album and 1-2 EPs out unlike the other gurl mentioned well...the only thing left now is to wait for her new album , singles and collabs I think there might also be other collabs to be released this year

Tbh, I don't take those speculations or her saying something will be released this year, I've grown tired of it. :smh:

I remember when she made an appearance in the Dancing with the Stars to sing Locked Out of Heaven and My Sonsg Know What You Did in the Dark, the host said something like a new single from her is gonna drop early 2014 and I was hyped as fuq. Then what happened, nothing. Just featurings in two DJs (tYdi and seven lions).  :awesome:

I guess she will remain stuck in her cocoon for the next year. Something I perceive to not get my hopes up. :teehee:

Andreyw

Tbh, I don't take those speculations or her saying something will be released this year, I've grown tired of it. :smh:

I remember when she made an appearance in the Dancing with the Stars to sing Locked Out of Heaven and My Sonsg Know What You Did in the Dark, the host said something like a new single from her is gonna drop early 2014 and I was hyped as fuq. Then what happened, nothing. Just featurings in two DJs (tYdi and seven lions).  :awesome:

I guess she will remain stuck in her cocoon for the next year. Something I perceive to not get my hopes up. :teehee:

The guess was right , tho :fan: new single ! (but he didn't mention if it's a solo single or a featuring :derpga: )

Archived