Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH : SNBRN - Raindrops (feat. Kerli) (Official Video)

Andreyw

Featured Posts

I love Kerli but tbh, I'm getting tired of these EDM songs.

I prefer her rave sound in Utopia than some weak EDM beats/drops.

But this is catchy. Kerli's creepy vocals sounds good.

Andreyw

I love Kerli but tbh, I'm getting tired of these EDM songs.

I prefer her rave sound in Utopia than some weak EDM beats/drops.

But this is catchy. Kerli's creepy vocals sounds good.

You should get ready for Love Is Dead v2.0 :sis:

You should get ready for Love Is Dead v2.0 :sis:

Oh yes, I've been wanting a LID 2.0 but a bit electronic. Imagine her creepy little girl image sprouting with some dark electronic beats. :legend:

Andreyw

Oh yes, I've been wanting a LID 2.0 but a bit electronic. Imagine her creepy little girl image sprouting with some dark electronic beats. :legend:

Well , if I remember well , she said herself that her new record is like Love Is Dead but more electronic :huh:

Well , if I remember well , she said herself that her new record is like Love Is Dead but more electronic :huh:

That would slay. Kerli is best on her dark ethereal music and imagery. :)

But I feel like she needs to release songs as many as she can at this point like snippets, mixtapes, etc, because she gets minimal exposure. Some people may even see her as more of a cosplayer than an artist, unfortunately.

Andreyw

That would slay. Kerli is best on her dark ethereal music and imagery. :)

But I feel like she needs to release songs as many as she can at this point like snippets, mixtapes, etc, because she gets minimal exposure. Some people may even see her as more of a cosplayer than an artist, unfortunately.

Depends on luck also. And how much her label promotes her. I think her new solo single will be more successful than Walking on Air :legend:

Depends on luck also. And how much her label promotes her. I think her new solo single will be more successful than Walking on Air :legend:

Now that she has Ultra to back her up, she can be marketed to the EDM scene and slowly branch out to pop audience. The Walking On Air campaign was a smart introductory phase for her and she and her team can replicate it if they will really give their best efforts to push Kerli, not just release a song and expect the public to eat it up.

I hope she makes some collabs for this era and not just DJs. :) I've been wanting her to breakthrough since Army of Love. :giveup:

Andreyw

Now that she has Ultra to back her up, she can be marketed to the EDM scene and slowly branch out to pop audience. The Walking On Air campaign was a smart introductory phase for her and she and her team can replicate it if they will really give their best efforts to push Kerli, not just release a song and expect the public to eat it up.

I hope she makes some collabs for this era and not just DJs. :) I've been wanting her to breakthrough since Army of Love. :giveup:

At least she had 2 no.1 s (3 top 10's if we include Zero Gravity) with her Utopia era :legend: (too bad the studio album was scrapped and she released only that small EP :( )

At least she had 2 no.1 s (3 top 10's if we include Zero Gravity) with her Utopia era :legend: (too bad the studio album was scrapped and she released only that small EP :( )

I just don't get how her former label didn't release the whole album. Like the songs are leaked even without any album release date. I mean, why not just release the whole damn thing and capitalize on it, rather than throw them away and release a small a** EP. But I guess they are expecting it to flop due to dead promo hence the EP release.

Hoping for her next lead single (if her next song is a real single and not a promo single like Zero Gravity  :derpga: ) to smash and surpass Army of Love's success.

Kerli is talented, she just needs a strong push, both from her label and herself. That's why I'm not buying this "I don't want to be famous" excuse because girl, you're a musician, and you're expected to bring money not just for you but for your label as well. :smh:

Andreyw

I just don't get how her former label didn't release the whole album. Like the songs are leaked even without any album release date. I mean, why not just release the whole damn thing and capitalize on it, rather than throw them away and release a small a** EP. But I guess they are expecting it to flop due to dead promo hence the EP release.

Hoping for her next lead single (if her next song is a real single and not a promo single like Zero Gravity  :derpga: ) to smash and surpass Army of Love's success.

Kerli is talented, she just needs a strong push, both from her label and herself. That's why I'm not buying this "I don't want to be famous" excuse because girl, you're a musician, and you're expected to bring money not just for you but for your label as well. :smh:

yeah...well , Army of Love was also a promo / buzz single :fan: I hope her next lead single is a real single too :giveup: no more playing games :rip:

yeah...well , Army of Love was also a promo / buzz single :fan: I hope her next lead single is a real single too :giveup: no more playing games :rip:

Her moonchild is starting to get sick of these buzz single excuses as well. Some are even filling their thirst by listening by digging and leaking her very old demos. :smh:

Andreyw

Her moonchild is starting to get sick of these buzz single excuses as well. Some are even filling their thirst by listening by digging and leaking her very old demos. :smh:

Why aren't they leaking all the Utopia + Love Is Dead outtakes and make everyone happy? :giveup: It's not like Kerli cares anymore about those songs since she recorded them at her former label :smh:

Archived