Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

#TBT JUDAS IS EVIL!@!@@###$#$

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

JEWRJEWR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqvxX2RCsms

yas sis. educate em. littlemonsters are demons  :emo:  :emo: they all going to hell :emo:

remember to go to church on sunday yall  :toofunga:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Prismatic

Who's going to be my fathern and let me get on my knees and start repenting. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

xoxo cupcakke

God, this devout Christian cannot be serious: Judas = Jesus = God. The Holy Trinity of the Delirious Bitches Anonymous :air:

Rat Boy

A true inspiration. The world would be a much more pleasant place if there were more people like her.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

JEWRJEWR

A true inspiration. The world would be a much more pleasant place if there were more people like her.

ikr?

Fear, she's the mother of violence

God, this devout Christian cannot be serious: Judas = Jesus = God. The Holy Trinity of the Delirious Bitches Anonymous :air:

She's joking :air:

I never got this, if she was joking or being for real  :crossed:

joking

Florian

I've always loved this video because this girl is incoherent. She's supposed to be a pure and genuine Christian but she doesn't even know who are Jésus and Judas : "Judas which we all know is an other name for Jesus". Not really girl, let's try again !!

And the best part of all (after the terrible cry part) : "We can't get into heaven if we have s-x" ok.... so I can easily say that a lot of people are sinners and will go to hell. Something like everybody who will try to carry on human kind.

Archived