💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Thank Tony for believing in Gaga

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

lady-gaga-tony-bennett-perform-cheek-to-

The Oscar's are an amazing opportunity for Gaga. Career-defining, potentially.

I think Gaga's fans, especially the ones who have called C2C waste of time/etc., should really thank Bennett for believing in her.

Without Cheek to Cheek, Gaga would not be in this position. Whether fans want to admit it or not, meat dress and ARTPOP-Ga would've never been considered for the Oscar's. The Gaga of the past 6 months is an absolute shoe-in for such a big event.

He couldn't have gotten the C2C success without Gaga, but she also would've never been able to turn things around without him.

She even has said it, he saved her career.

Praise C2C and Tony here. :applause:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martijn

I may not be a fan of C2C, but I love how Tony pushed Gaga towards a more natural side of her. All these amazing tribute performances and pictures of studio sessions with an orchestra make me so happy. 

I will mostly thank Bobby.

But Tony was an instrumental in Gaga's recent success & achievements, so i appreciate that. :thetea:

Thank you Tony. Because of you, Gaga rediscovered her passion and talent for jazz. Singing jazz with you helped her to heal her soul too. You are a true inspiration for Gaga and many people in the world.

I'm also thankful for C2C, because it truly is an amazing album. I love the songs. Just yesterday I cried while listening to 'But Beautiful'. Thank you.

The focus is on her talent now as it should be. As her fans, we have always seen it, but now everyone else can.

Americano

Are you suggesting that Tony is reading this site?

Ya on his iPad in his private jet to Malibu 

texting him rn actually he says hai gurl

Archived