💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga performs "I Wish" at the Stevie Wonder Tribute

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG

:giveup:

This needs to be on her Vevo. Goddess Chanteuse.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
caseymonster

ugh shes so amazing lately..this is the true ARTPOP. not talking about fashion and **** but her following her dreams. to be honest i didnt like the album so much due to the fact its all covers. but im so happy she is doing what she likes and she does look very happy with everything

this kicks so much ass!! I just watched this video probably 40 times in a row, I cant even explain how much happiness and excitement it brings me to watch these videos of Gaga covering other peoples songs. every time she covers somebody's songs its perfect, its a shame she don't sing like this on her own solo albums. I love cheek to cheek and its my favorite Gaga album because she sings her heart out, I love the live performances she does with Tony and I love it when she covers other peoples songs, like stings songs, rolling stones, yoko ono, etc.  she really needs to quit making electronic stuff and make ANY other kind of music, she can sing it all and she is one of the best singers in the world no matter what genre she sings. ive been waiting since 2009 for her to put out something like cheek to cheek. ive always been waiting for an album that allows her to really sing with a real band behind her and no electronic stuff. I love all of her albums, but cheek to cheek is the best and hopefully she will continue making amazing music from now on.   

sorry for the rant  :laughga:

its a shame she don't sing like this on her own solo albums. 

:laughga:

It's so true, i want very high-quality music from Gaga like this one. She and RedOne can do melodies out of this world + Giorgio Moroder makes sounds and beats with high standards, with him she can do some electro-funk pieces. Gaga grow so much. It'll be much valent packed this time.

And I hope also for a few electro-rock-songs and dark guitar sounds ( like where she gets a tatoo ) + maybe Diane Warren for some emotional  ballads.

I think her next album will be brilliant and much more mature.

CannaeDrive

this kicks so much ass!! I just watched this video probably 40 times in a row, I cant even explain how much happiness and excitement it brings me to watch these videos of Gaga covering other peoples songs. every time she covers somebody's songs its perfect, its a shame she don't sing like this on her own solo albums. I love cheek to cheek and its my favorite Gaga album because she sings her heart out, I love the live performances she does with Tony and I love it when she covers other peoples songs, like stings songs, rolling stones, yoko ono, etc.  she really needs to quit making electronic stuff and make ANY other kind of music, she can sing it all and she is one of the best singers in the world no matter what genre she sings. ive been waiting since 2009 for her to put out something like cheek to cheek. ive always been waiting for an album that allows her to really sing with a real band behind her and no electronic stuff. I love all of her albums, but cheek to cheek is the best and hopefully she will continue making amazing music from now on.   

sorry for the rant  :laughga:

There, there, you literally stole my thoughts, you filthy little thief.

I agree completely and this: "its a shame she don't sing like this on her own solo albums."

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

JazzGa

Sounds fantastic! Really hoping for a more organic/rock, jazz, or disco influenced sound on the next album with a brass section and backup singers and lots of Gaga on piano letting her voice shine through. I mean, it would give her hip a break if she's sitting at the piano a lot, right? :teehee:

Loved her look from this night too. Very "Lady" as she has been lately but with more "Gaga" than she had at the Grammys or MusicCares.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

lavenderblondee

These are some of her best vocals, IMO. I think her and Stevie have the same range and so I'm not surprised she's absolutely killing it. 

Vernier

Stevie Wonder looked like he was bopping and enjoying himself. Take note Billboard :lollipop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived