Video: Gaga's Security shuts out India Arie and her reaction

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Well, she better not touch the Queen without being acknowledged. For all we know she could have STABBED Gaga from behind. She could have yelled out "Gaga!" and maybe Her Majesty The Queen would have graced her with her attention. 

apparently not 

https://vine.co/v/OU1FwWK9YVM

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart

apparently not 

https://vine.co/v/OU1FwWK9YVM

Gaga didn't even hear this girl!!!!

There's Taylor Oakley video where she did hear him, and apologized to him cuz she couldn't talk. She just had to go cuz she's on schedule. 

darkchylde

Someone needs a chill pill. She could have said "Gaga!" right afterwards and there'd been no drama. However, I understand that she doesn't wanna be touch aggressively, but Pete was doing his job.

Gaga didn't even hear this girl!!!!

There's Taylor Oakley video where she did hear him, and apologized to him cuz she couldn't talk. She just had to go cuz she's on schedule. 

Oh, Gaga heard her, is just that this girl's a rude ass b---h.

She says she doesn't like to be touched, so why did she touch Gaga? She could have called her instead of touching her arm. Her security is very protective and it's understandable. There are many crazy people around. 

You can't reach Obama or the Queen of England the same way just to talk with them.

There are some etiquettes with certain people.

Ohhhhhh loooooorrrrdd a swat on the wrist, how will she move on from the scars, the emotional trauma :cry:

You touch Gaga, her security touch you.

Vernier

I mean I love India and all, but it's not beyond of the realms of possibility that Gaga's bodyguards had never heard of her and thought she was someone insignificant

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

FGGrayson

I remember her song VIDEO, i loved her

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Obviously is not Gaga's fault but I feel kind of bad for this person, like it's not that Gaga was at the public market, at the end she was clearly surrounded by celebrities it's not that everybody are allowed to the Grammys red carpet, but oh well, don't know how these things work properly.

Archived