Kanye West Confirms Taylor Swift Collab

Dolev

Featured Posts

What kind of opportunism from his side, all the "respect" that she is having from Kanye, Jay-Z, Beyoncé and co. is only because of her bigger power in sales and music business in this moment, more than them, I really doubt that she is really appreciated by them for the kind of music that she does.

Waiting for Beyoncé and Jay-Z next.

Yeah, I think so too. And they where at her birthday party and Taylor is going to brunch with Jay Z so it's only a matter of time :sis:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect this to be for a New Remix of Style.

That dear song needs every help it can get to claim the #1 spot, competition is really strong right now.

BRING. DAT. SMASH :party:

and then he said that Taylor told him that he should ve interrupted Beck because he didn't deserve the award? Is Taylor loosing touch with reality lately?

Next step: Duet with Katy! LOL

Vernier

What kind of opportunism from his side, all the "respect" that she is having from Kanye, Jay-Z, Beyoncé and co. is only because of her bigger power in sales and music business in this moment, more than them, I really doubt that she is really appreciated by them for the kind of music that she does.

Waiting for Beyoncé and Jay-Z next.

Kanye West is not the type of rapper to chase hits or relevance or collab with someone just because of that.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

StrawberryBlond

This is just getting too weird now. Let's not pretend that Kayne isn't wanting to do this because of Taylor's huge power in the industry at the moment and the evidence that she can cross over to another genre and have success. He knows this collab will make people listen out of sheer curiosity because they have controversial history. It puts him out there to a wider audience too. A lot of collabs are done not out of genuine artistic desire, but out of money making opportunities. This is a business arrangement, nothing more. It's stuff like this that makes Kanye look just as phoney as all the others and yet he thinks it makes him innovative. For someone who's always banging on about how black people have it harder in the business, he should be the last person wanting to team up with a former country music singing white girl. This sudden turnaround after his Grammy rant is especially weird. Makes it seem like he thinks partnering with someone white is the only way that he'll get the accolades he feels he deserves.

Archived