💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Kanye West Confirms Taylor Swift Collab

Dolev

Featured Posts

What kind of opportunism from his side, all the "respect" that she is having from Kanye, Jay-Z, Beyoncé and co. is only because of her bigger power in sales and music business in this moment, more than them, I really doubt that she is really appreciated by them for the kind of music that she does.

Waiting for Beyoncé and Jay-Z next.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hola Soraya

Please, it's Taylor Swift we're talking about.

Yeah, but I'm still curious how they can fuse their two styles... Just hoping it doesn't turn into an E.T (feat. Kanye West)...  :eww:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

RAMROD

What kind of opportunism from his side, all the "respect" that she is having from Kanye, Jay-Z, Beyoncé and co. is only because of her bigger power in sales and music business in this moment, more than them, I really doubt that she is really appreciated by them for the kind of music that she does.

Waiting for Beyoncé and Jay-Z next.

giphy.gif

You're ruthless, sis!

And please not the power couple, they need to stay ***FLAWLESS! :cryga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

darkchylde

Yeah, but I'm still curious how they can fuse their two styles... Just hoping it doesn't turn into an E.T (feat. Kanye West)...  :eww:

Who knows... But B.o.b. and her collabed before and it turned out fine so... Plus, I don't think he makes TS change a lot, she's very strong minded, even more when it comes to her art.

Morphine Prince

UGH, WHY?!?!?!? WTF? 

This better be the best thing my ears have ever heard or else I will NOT be happy :manicure: 

Haroon

Nice to see that neither harbours ill feelings of the encounter years ago, not that I'd expect them to anyway but it's still nice :yes:

XoXoJoanneGaga

Taylor would actually sound dope with a rapper especially Kanye. Blank Space is already rocking those trap drums

Pure Adrenaline

That woukd be the biggest twist of the decade lol :deadbanana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived