Featured Posts

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

do you know the name of the actor?

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Taylor NAILED the cinematography once again. :applause:

I still prefer Blank Space, but Style is a beautiful video visuals-wise too. :legend:

Cody Draco

Why are you jumping on everyone who doesn't like the video though?

tumblr_n4couqAAwU1rdbl17o4_250.gif

Because he just went through a breakup and wants to take out his frustrations on people online.

He hasn't told you yet?

To me it's only visually interesting in clips, it doesn't really flow overall for me. Just kind of underwhelming, like I see where they were going but it doesn't seem like the execution was tight enough. Still pressed she didn't go for easy headlines and streams by sticking Harry into the video as the main interest too. 

Darcklighter22

oh look taylor swift went on tumblr and found some hipster ideas. not usually a fan of hers love 1989 loved the blank space video but this is just not good  :sick:

Because he just went through a breakup and wants to take out his frustrations on people online.

He hasn't told you yet?

My breakup (being cheated on for a year) was back in September. Once again you have no idea what you're talking about. 

wahkeenasitka

there were some really gorgeous cinematography moments in this video... i loved the double exposure / layering effect - i thought that was gorgeous... 

but a lot of the time, i just thought the video was boring and underwhelming. it would be a relatively amazing video if it was done by amateur / indie artists, but for someone of her caliber and budget, it's mostly flat. 

somnambulist

I'm not a fan, there's a couple great scenes (my favorite shot is of the guys back and the lines of the road appearing on it) but overall it's just not very compelling. The story doesn't really go anywhere.

Love the song though.

Archived