Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Taylor Swift - Style

Spock

Featured Posts

HarryTheNight

hmm. it was beautiful and well done, I just was hoping for something a bit more euphoric and upbeat, because while its an emotional song its also a really fun one, i would have liked more wind blowing in the hair car scenes and smiles then just looking sad into the camera the whole time. regardless i hope this makes the song smash because it deserves it and I love her. also how can people not love the one brown and one blue eye!? my best friend has that and ive always been so jealous, i think it looks amazing

edit: just read through and saw a lot of people said the same thing, glad to know im not the only one!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharGaga

The song is clearly really personal to her and the video perfectly captures that. And the song is clearly about Harry Styles.

Gianni Versace

Did you not see the 8 page thread I already made?

AP my be http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/139674-music-video-taylor-swift-style/?p=6298704

You made a thread about the previews and the screenshots while the MV wasn't even released and mine is for the actual video but whatever. 

Mods can move this. Next time, drop the sass. 

You made a thread about the previews and the screenshots while the MV wasn't even released and mine is for the actual video but whatever. 

Mods can move this. Next time, drop the sass. 

I made a thread for the MV and updated it as things came along. Another user found the link before I had time to update the op and put it in the thread, not in a new one but whatever :ohwell:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived