Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

monketsharona

She just confirmed Bobby has changed his mind concerning this song... I wonder how she has mixed this song ^^

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

This Diane is REALLY getting on my nerves rn. We know this b---h craves ha paycheck more than anything and she can smell those coins but LORD. 

Lumi

I'll wait if necessary, that song makes me cry everytime I listen to it and I'm pretty sure that it'll be released with a promo schedule.

underneath the pine

ViviLittleM

Trust LGN.

They are better than every fansites.

I trust them. I believe in them.

Princess Die

Diane wants the song out as much as we do. TRUST ME. She has a tendency to get pretty pissy if her work isn't shown the proper respect. 

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Fizzy

this b---h..

i hopr Gaga is credited as a producer and a writer. I don't want anything else

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

MonsterMum

This whole situation is beyond cringe worthy now. Diane being massively thirsty cause she wants that Oscar so bad yet Gaga paying everything about it absolute dust 

1c1b31b039b687c9b24215218f54e928.jpg

GagaMyBlood95

I really believe it is coming, but that b---h is hyping me before time :smh:

monketsharona

just be patient... I prefer Gaga to take time. If she has plans for it she has to do this right not rushing things...

Eros92

I think people need to realize that she can't just release this outta nowhere. I mean sure we all want it but outside of this fan base who else knows this song even exists? She needs to have a plan, a reason for her to release it and all that stuff. It's a powerfully beautiful song but it needs to be handled correctly. 

thierryrreiht

I think people need to realize that she can't just release this outta nowhere. I mean sure we all want it but outside of this fan base who else knows this song even exists? She needs to have a plan, a reason for her to release it and all that stuff. It's a powerfully beautiful song but it needs to be handled correctly. 

​This

asana15

Let's look beyond the song.

It is an intrinsic part of "The Hunting Ground" documentary. Currently this fim is being slowly released to arthouses and selected college campuses nationwide. It is slated to be shown by CNN this fall to, presumably, much wider audience. In addition, I believe, the song has been donated by its authors to the film's authors/distributor.

The film's domestic total as of Apr. 30, 2015:  $346,413 (per http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=huntingground.htm).

As you can see from above, the distribution is handled by TWC (the Weinstein Company). If there is a title for the best Oscar's player, that would be them.

Take my word for it, Harvey is as hungry for any major award out there, as Diane is. Just this week his play on Broadway was completely shutout of Tonys.

Long story short, we have to see the bigger picture here. The song will be released when the timing is right for it to be remembered/nominated along with the documentary. No amount of pleas/cries/begging from the fans will change that.

Dangerous Man

Yeah, lets be patient until the last quarter of the year. Hahaha. :neyde:

If this turns to be the lead single of LG5/6 tho being reproduced by lordOne. :excited2:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived