Featured Posts

PartySick

OMG she's co cruel :dies:

​She doesn't have a clue when/if it'll come out :lmao:

đź’š

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diane i will drag you in this b---h if you dont release the damn song. 

:neyde: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

CannaeDrive

We're never getting this song... just like million other things we were promised! 

​Neither Gaga or anyone of her team ever promised anything about TIHTY. You only have your own imagination to blame.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

GagaMyBlood95

That b---h Diane is like getting on my nerves, she can't be that crazy to say those things without some proof..

I serioulsy don't understand why gaga won't just release the f*cking song already. And Diane needs to shut the f*ck up and stop tweeting about it.

GagaMyBlood95

I serioulsy don't understand why gaga won't just release the f*cking song already. And Diane needs to shut the f*ck up and stop tweeting about it.

​If Diane hadn't tweeted all those "information", I wouldn't be hyped because Gaga never said anything about releasing the song.. Mess

​If Diane hadn't tweeted all those "information", I wouldn't be hyped because Gaga never said anything about releasing the song.. Mess

First of all, I didn't say anything about you so idc if YOU are hyped by Diane or not..like wtf.

And the fact that gaga never said anything about releasing the song is excactly what bothers me. She needs to tell us something about the song release. It's just so ridiculess imo.

RainingOnMe

​Neither Gaga or anyone of her team ever promised anything about TIHTY. You only have your own imagination to blame.

Little Assumers tbh

Probglum

haven't even heard the full song; only heard some of it in a reaction video and i'm not even interested. not here for Dope teas and I probably won't bother actually listening to it

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived