news

HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon

And what may I ask are you Till It Happens To You stans going to do or say if the GP doesn't like it?

zvaRSEA.png

​Why would that matter? The "GP" wasn't very keen on ARTPOP, should we burn our copies of the album?

Lady Palutena

​Why would that matter? The "GP" wasn't very keen on ARTPOP, should we burn our copies of the album?

It would matter to those who desperately want #1 spots and critical acclaim. Like, be realistic, Till It Happens To You was not written with that intention so don't get mad if it's not hailed by the GP.

J1QvR7e.png

I like the song but I honestly don't care where or if it charts and the GP's stance on it. Same with ARTPOP, I'm not here for charts, I'm here for music.

og5lJD7.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Sometimes I wonder what's going on in Diane's head when she gets all these tweets from monsters :lmao:

We are gonna make her lose her sh*t tbh ...

AnglerfishbraBENUS

It would matter to those who desperately want #1 spots and critical acclaim. Like, be realistic, Till It Happens To You was not written with that intention so don't get mad if it's not hailed by the GP.

J1QvR7e.png

I like the song but I honestly don't care where or if it charts and the GP's stance on it. Same with ARTPOP, I'm not here for charts, I'm here for music.

og5lJD7.png

Stop trying to convince us it's not a great song. It's beautiful and the GP WILL like it because it's just a fact. This is nothing like us wondering if Marry The Night or Judas Or scheiSse would be appreciated by the GP. This song is beautifully written and whether or not it was written with the intent of being number 1 or even a hit, it will be.  Gaga is changing her formula. 

Lady Palutena

Stop trying to convince us it's not a great song. It's beautiful and the GP WILL like it because it's just a fact. This is nothing like us wondering if Marry The Night or Judas Or scheiSse would be appreciated by the GP. This song is beautifully written and whether or not it was written with the intent of being number 1 or even a hit, it will be.  Gaga is changing her formula. 

Uh who said I said that it's not a great song?

FaNQFrU.png

Dominic

I hate this thread. I break a hip every time i see it and think it's been released when in reality this whole situation just leads to disappointment every time  :sweat:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

gagzus

aw well we just have to wait till September now kids for a tired & repetitive song about rape :emma: 

Henry

And what may I ask are you Till It Happens To You stans going to do or say if the GP doesn't like it?

zvaRSEA.png

​Music Not The Bling

Lady Palutena

​Music Not The Bling

Of course

og5lJD7.png

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived