💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

Thank God this isn't happening.  I'm happy we'll get a rip from the movie version eventually.  It would of been a horrible single release tbh  Bobby knows what he's doing.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek

OMG, some people still think that Diane has the right to release that song xD 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

AgusPop

Thank God this isn't happening.  I'm happy we'll get a rip from the movie version eventually.  It would of been a horrible single release tbh  Bobby knows what he's doing.  

​What!!?  the song is so  beautiful and the GP will love it. It is very deep

GagaXCupcakke

​What!!?  the songarrow-10x10.png is so  beautiful and the GP will love it. It is very deep

​It's a very nice song.  But radios would never pick it up, it's way too depressing for the spring/summer.  It would have a better chance in the winter.  You can never predict what the GP will love.  

​It's a very nice song.  But radios would never pick it up, it's way too depressing for the spring/summer.  It would have a better chance in the winter.  You can never predict what the GP will love.  

​I don't think anyone ever said that it absolutely needs a full single promotion with TV performances and radio push, I just feel that it should be put on iTunes or YouTube just for casual listening. Many artists have done such things before. No harm in that.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Anyone who thinks this song isn't great probably also Cheek To Cheek wasn't going to be successful.

Duella Dvil

I love that this thread keeps reviving with new hope!!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Lady Palutena

And what may I ask are you Till It Happens To You stans going to do or say if the GP doesn't like it?

zvaRSEA.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived