HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Admin pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManuelColon

So Gaga produced it too, if the song receives nominations for some awards then she'll be nominated too.

ARTUNiCORN

So Gaga produced it too, if the song receives nominations for some awards then she'll be nominated too.

​She co-wrote it too.

GagaMyBlood95

I can't really, I know Gaga is a perfectionist and I love that about her, but it's FRUSTRAITING at this point.

Background vocals? That's why she won't release the song? I just hope this doesn't go into oblivion..

Rifek

What if... RedOne is mixing that song?

That would slay if they release two versions of TIHTY in the same time: the original + RedOne's Radio Edit.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

PrinceGaga

Ugh I saw this thread in 'what's new' AGAIN and ran AGAIN. Why do I do this to myself hm? :madge: 

Thats a cute review and all but we all want the song naoooo :madge: 

lawofgaga

oKAY BUT HOW DO THEY HAVE THIS IN HQ BYE

Edit: I didn't click the link before commenting omg ignore me bye

​that's better :D

HighwayGuy

This is such a relatable song, smash waiting to happen if the remix is done right :giveup:

Creyk

I'm starting to doubt that we are getting this before fall when it will air on TV

so I saw the film today AND

the version played towards the beginning (just her and piano singing softly) is much better than the one that's in the credits (with the orchestra and all that)

also, the Swine instrumental was used in the segment where they were discussing the reputation a chapter of SAE was receiving as being the rape house on campus

Darcklighter22

​

Diane sent it to LGN. 

​Actually from what is mentioned in the article they heard it live via skype call with Diane.

Glad they are planing to release it tho.  

Doogi

so I saw the film today AND

the version played towards the beginning (just her and piano singing softly) is much better than the one that's in the credits (with the orchestra and all that)

also, the Swine instrumental was used in the segment where they were discussing the reputation a chapter of SAE was receiving as being the rape house on campus

And you didn't record it I'm assuming :sis: 

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

And you didn't record it I'm assuming :sis: 

​the piano version had a lot of interviews spliced between it so you'd hear 4 lines and then a minute of talking to the victims and then 2 lines and then 3 interviews and then 4 lines, etc.

as for the orchestral version in the credits, there's typed messages empowering students to do what the two main girls who filed the Title IX violation did and the organizers of the event let it play for like 30 secs before beginning a panel about the resources on our campus

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived