HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henry

https://vimeo.com/124170892 https://vimeo.com/124170912

its still uploading. Also might not be the best quality idk why sorry.

​How was it in HQ? Were you SLAYED? 

Till your world burns and crashes
Till you're at the end, the end of your rope
Till you're standing in my shoes
I don't wanna hear a thing or two from you, from you, from you

Thanks for the recording btw :hug: 

monketsharona

I don't know if some of you thought about that idea but what if Gaga makes a surprise performance of TIHTY at the MTV movie awards or at the pre-show and then release it on Itunes ?

That may be their plan 

PrinceGaga

I don't know if some of you thought about that idea but what if Gaga makes a surprise performance of TIHTY at the MTV movie awards or at the pre-show and then release it on Itunes ?

That may be their plan 

​I hope this is true. Gaga has been so hushed about it! I hope she is behind the release. I don't want her to be annoyed that she has to release it or anything. I hope she's excited about making it a surprise or something.  

forslayage

Your recordings are really good! Thanks for doing those. How was the actual film? Was it good?

​Yes, I would reccomend seeing it! I actually got the message really well for my age

BornSimon

I like the idea of a performance at the Movie Awards, but let's not expect much, just in case.

I LOVE the song though and I can't wait to have it in HQ.

Levine

I like the idea of a performance at the Movie Awards, but let's not expect much, just in case.

I LOVE the song though and I can't wait to have it in HQ.

​I want a full orchestra for the performance and not just her and the piano (which I like, but the orchestra would be much better).

BornSimon

​I want a full orchestra for the performance and not just her and the piano (which I like, but the orchestra would be much better).

​Yeah a full orchestra would add more oomph, just look at what she did with an orchestra at the Oscars.

But I'd be equally happy with a piano performance. I just want to hear her sing this live and hopefully for the song to get a bit of recognition. I don't need it to be a hit or anything, but a platform to give people the chance to hear it would be enough.

• Admin pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived