Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

haven't even heard the full song; only heard some of it in a reaction video and i'm not even interested. not here for Dope teas and I probably won't bother actually listening to it

​Doesn't sound anything like Dope. Dope sounds more like speechless if anything. 

TIHTY is actually a nice ballad from her and it should be released and not on the album just as a stand alone single. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Till We Never Get This Song You Wont Know If It Flops Or Slays :neyde: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

​It's probably going to be a promotional single. Or just released on Youtube. I don't think it's going to be Gaga's return ^^

It would be a way to make people talk about her great vocals once more. I think Gaga will be involved in many musical projects until her big return (TIHTY, the McCartney's collab, the possible Adele duet, a possible song on RedOne's album, same for Moroder's album and so on)​

​WAS IT REALESED??? SOMEBODY LINK ME!!!!!

Dangerous Man

​WAS IT REALESED??? SOMEBODY LINK ME!!!!!

We wish. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Creyk

haven't even heard the full song; only heard some of it in a reaction video and i'm not even interested. not here for Dope teas and I probably won't bother actually listening to it

​Dope is nothing compared to this song though

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Guys... It's coming.... Why would she release it now ?? It would flop. It will be released when there is time for steady promo and probably around the time the hunting ground gets released or something. Duh. 

GagaMyBlood95

First of all, I didn't say anything about you so idc if YOU are hyped by Diane or not..like wtf.

And the fact that gaga never said anything about releasing the song is excactly what bothers me. She needs to tell us something about the song release. It's just so ridiculess imo.

​I didn't attack you :smh: I was just giving my opinion on why we are hyped (at least why I am/was hyped..)

Dangerous Man

This song isn't even released yet and you guys are now cat fighting. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

venusian

y'all need to chill the movie isn't even out yet i s2g some of y'all are stupid 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

antpats2

y'all need to chill the movie isn't even out yet i s2g some of y'all are stupid 

​the movie has been out for like a month         

venusian

​the movie has been out for like a month         

:neyde:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

LetsGetHigh

I don't care anymore, gaga can shove that song up her ass. I'm so fed up with her when it comes to such events. It's always the same exact thing, always. 

:bye: 

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived