Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

nikola

can you guys pls stop bumping this thread pls

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Can someone explain to me why NOBODY recorded it after the first LQ mess? Like I keep seeing people in here saying they're going to see it and record it and then they're gone and like wtf y'all are a mess. If this would've been shown at my place I'd have 10 recordings now :koons: 

nikola

Can someone explain to me why NOBODY recorded it after the first LQ mess? Like I keep seeing people in here saying they're going to see it and record it and then they're gone and like wtf y'all are a mess. If this would've been shown at my place I'd have 10 recordings now :koons: 

​i think that the biggest problem is that no matter how you record it it will sound LQ

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

chrischrischris

​preach it!

Dangerous Man

Diane is getting annoying now. :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived