Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

did the GP reaction to the GRAMMYs bring opportunity?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

For Gaga that is;

Could she utilise this glamorous ""new"" image to her advantage, could the public reaction to her at the GRAMMYs continue into a new album era and bring her success?

I think this shows that the next era might have the chance to be successful if it's executed as well as C2C and these public events have been. Maybe not TF/M level success but perhaps better than ARTPOP.

Discuss

jomonster12

Yes, some people are not comparing her to today's pop artists. She has won her place in the music industry. 

It never, ever works this way!  :haha:

She'll be looking outlandish, gritty and doing something distasteful in the eyes of the GP before this month is over.

Azor Ahai

She has moved her self in "legend" status and even though she is not as popular she is accepted as that weird chick now.  I dont think we will have another ARTPOP era unless her new album is about peeing on priests or something that extreme

Robinladen

She has moved her self in "legend" status and even though she is not as popular she is accepted as that weird chick now.  I dont think we will have another ARTPOP era unless her new album is about peeing on priests or something that extreme

:lmao:

Watch it be exactly about that. You never know with Gaga  :laughga:

Time got it pretty much right.

Cheekiest Performance: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga, who won Best Traditional Pop Album, danced “Cheek to Cheek†during their performance of the classic song. The pair talked on the red carpet about bonding over their shared Italian-American heritage (Bennett née Benedetto, Gaga née Germanotta). It was a good reminder that if you look beyond the beef dresses and egg-hatching stunts, the girl can sing.

Really feel that the woman is growing up as an artist and going much more mature. Already taking the steps as we see. There will always be gaganess, but more in a way she has it goin on in this C2C era. That's what I personally think. Going by her interviews she has been giving during C2C era and what she has been saying, it all hints at much more mature direction imo. Meaning that yes, I see it bring opportunity especially when she is moving towards dif direction.

swine killer

One question; could she ever become Beyonce 2.0 in the public's eyes?

My dream tbh but no... beyonce is to innocent compare to gaga   :madge: 

Gaga would be more loved by the GP if she "toned down" a little bit and show her lovely beautiful face more. I mean less is more. Nobody cares about gimmicks. We all know them. People don't know how Gaga actually looks like.

Pain of fame1

Yes, some people are not comparing her to today's pop artists. She has won her place in the music industry. 

holy scheisse

seriously all she needs is good, refreshing, experimental music. and she will be embraced with arms wide open

Archived