Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Album Cover for Madonna's Rebel Heart Super Deluxe Edition

Goldfish

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I kinda wish that's not true.......I would have died for a cover including the bloody heart in her head on one of the promo pics

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Luv u Sum

If it was less grainy or whatever the word is (basically how it's not clean and smooth and stuff) then it'd be my favourite :yes:

Well im sure its the quality of the picture.

Its my favorite! and the color one is my least

Haroon

Well im sure its the quality of the picture.

Its my favorite! and the color one is my least

Ahhh yes I meant the quality! I'm guessing the lower quality is an effect that they've given it, personally it doesn't work well in my opinion :huh:

But yeah the colour one is my least favourite too, the monochrome ones are really cool :legend:

willmcclure72

Deluxe >>> Standard >>>>>>>>>>>> Super Deluxe

Its the mess with the quality, also why is there no 'Rebelheart' tattoo. Also the balck BG makes it look like it was made on paint. Also it should be the same BW as the deluxe with more grey

Luv u Sum

Ahhh yes I meant the quality! I'm guessing the lower quality is an effect that they've given it, personally it doesn't work well in my opinion :huh:

But yeah the colour one is my least favourite too, the monochrome ones are really cool :legend:

I meant the qualty of the picture posted on the thread lol. im sure the actual cover is not so low quality...cuz that would be tragic  :ohno:

Praying the pre-photoshop version of this cover never leaks

Like the one's from Gaga's Versace campaign? 

You know that saying: 'People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.' That one is for you.  :bye:

OH MY GOD

GIVE ME THOSE EROTICA ERA TEAS  :whip:

YES.  :worship:

Where is the Rebel Heart tattoo?

awtjPuu.jpg

This is perfect.

Already iconic :legend:

:applause:

Like the one's from Gaga's Versace campaign?

You know that saying: 'People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.' That one is for you. :bye:

I thought Gaga looked good in the pre-photoshopped Versace photos sooo......

If you say so.

lady-gaga-versace-with-without-makeup-ph

Yes I do say so.... As if Madonna looked much better on her pre untouched photos... At least Gaga doesn't try to look 20 years younger

Yes I do say so.... As if Madonna looked much better on her pre untouched photos... At least Gaga doesn't try to look 20 years younger

54d853afc90e8c772100003e.gif?w=400&h=475

Bye!

Archived