Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Video Download Thread

Reno

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaismywhore

Some of the videos I've downloaded don't have sound...what does that mean? Is there something I need to download? :noparty:

Some of the videos I've downloaded don't have sound...what does that mean? Is there something I need to download? :noparty:

Are you using VLC player to watch them? I use VLC and there is no video that wouldn't have sound :huh:

gagaismywhore

Are you using VLC player to watch them? I use VLC and there is no video that wouldn't have sound :huh:

I installed it and it works now. Thanks! :woohoo:

thankyou so so so so so much for thee ive spent the last 2 days going through getting what i didnt have + getting whati had replaced with better quality you are a queen

FeedMyPopHeart

could you put all the gaga visions and all the interludes into a zip for me please its taking for ever. Thanks.

BornToSlay

why when i click in the 2011 grammys performance it shows "part 1,2,3,4"??

:huh:

Download all 4 parts, then use an archiving program like WinRAR or 7Zip to extract the video so you can watch it. It is split up into 4 parts since Mediafire has a 200MB file size limit.

When i get to number 14 download link for the iheartradio links it doesn't download :/ can someone re upload it?

I've tried to re upload part 14 but it doesn't upload, just after file a--lyzing, when the upload should start it says that file was uploaded and shows the file, but it wasn't really uploaded, it just shows that is uploaded. Have no idea how do deal with this problem.

I had to re uploaded the whole video, every links are working now.

Edit: I uploaded iHeart Radio Festival in .ts, if you started downloading .mkv or want .mkv format, you still can download it from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?n2r10yciknxxc

(Keep in mind that i will delete this file on April 1st)

Thanks for everything. Started to download some things that I was missing.

Can you reupload the LoveGame music video. When I try to extract it, ir says that the file's corrupted ! :|

Archived