💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV: Did Katy Steal Her Sharks From This Indie Band?

lego

Featured Posts

http://www.mtv.com/news/2071784/katy-perry-sharks-tacocat/

Emily: I didn’t get to see the Super Bowl live because I was moving. I was kind of avoiding my phone to see if I could tell if the Seahawks won just by hearing people rioting outside or whatever, but when I gave in, my phone was blowing up with Katy Perry-related text messages and tweets and photos of her actin’ like she was in our video! We demand a public apology. Or she can take us on tour. Either or.

Eric: I was watching it with Lelah and we just looked at each other and I think I said, ‘Ummm does this look familiar to you? She’s ripping us off!’ I immediately started tweeting, but I kept getting interrupted by texts.

FreePalestine

Bloody hooker

No...just no :koons:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

hahaha the sharks are becoming iconic! they talk about stealing when half of that video is inspired by imagery used by Gaga or other artists like Katy and so on?

TraeumereiLPB

Not even remotely similar. Someone is trying to get attention.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Mess @ anyone saying that Katy steals/rips off stuff... she's obviously not a part of her designing crew :lolgaga:

Katy Perry obviously didn't invent shark suits.... this entire left shark debacle is so ridiculous.

But her lawyers are going after people who made foam toys of the left shark.

FreePalestine

Archived