Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Katy Perry - By The Grace of God (Next Single?)

Henry

Featured Posts

BringDaNoize

When will your fave have 2 massive hits in one era  :fan:

I think my fave had two number one singles in a row,  PF remains the best selling single of all time by a female american act, and JD is the second best selling single of all time by a female american act.  :shrug: 

Like I said, feel free to visit KatieDaily.com :yes:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Prism era is finally coming to an end.

tumblr_inline_n6gijl0fTQ1sg7362.gif

We are ready for the next album. We are ready for Katy's Erotica.

tumblr_ma4f15rQd81rgob9vo1_500.gif

Gianni Versace

I think my fave had two number one singles in a row,  PF remains the best selling single of all time by a female american act, and JD is the second best selling single of all time by a female american act.  :shrug: 

YOU don't get to dictate what people talk about in the Entertainment section in a thread about Katy. :awkney:

BringDaNoize

YOU don't get to dictate what people talk about in the Entertainment section in a thread about Katy. :awkney:

in the Entertainment section on GagaDaily.com 

If I wanted to read this kind of crap (when will your fave? seriously? sweet lord :rip:) I'd go to the ATRL. 

So don't tell me what I get to dictate and what I don't get to dictate. Thanks.

Gianni Versace

If I wanted to read this kind of crap (when will your fave? seriously? sweet lord :rip:) I'd go to the ATRL. 

I already told you. 

This is Gagadaily but this is the Entertainment section where, whether you like it or not, we discuss celebrity news and other things of that nature without the inclusion of Gaga. 

If you don't like that, either keep your little pressed attitude in the status section or stay in the Gaga discussion part of the forum. 

Basic things:

This is Gagadaily. On Gagadaily there are multiple sections for the artist that this fansite is dedicated to Lady Gaga.

There is also a News section which is about discussions on world issues

Finally there is an Entertainment section for the members to discuss news about OTHER artists than Lady Gaga. That is why it is seperated from the rest 

It is though strange to call out ppl for the language that they use when you run in a threat about katy perry's song that will be performed at the grammys just to call her prism era a "flop" and ironically changing her name 

Friendly

Thank you

BringDaNoize

Basic things:

This is Gagadaily. On Gagadaily there are multiple sections for the artist that this fansite is dedicated to Lady Gaga.

There is also a News section which is about discussions on world issues

Finally there is an Entertainment section for the members to discuss news about OTHER artists than Lady Gaga. That is why it is seperated from the rest 

Friendly

Thank you

I know and don't act like you can bash Gaga here but can't in the Gaga-related sections. 

I know and don't act like you can bash Gaga here but can't in the Gaga-related sections. 

i dont bash gaga here in order to bring down gaga. i just bring it in response to the hatred about another artist that i like equally to gaga. A small (thank god) part of this fan base is becoming worse than PawsDown.com in terms of hatred and behavior. On other web forums i only see little monsters attacking katy much more than others. I dont understand why this is the case. I m only a member on this website because I was and still am to a maybe lesser extent a huge fan of Gaga

BringDaNoize

i dont bash gaga here in order to bring down gaga. i just bring it in response to the hatred about another artist that i like equally to gaga. A small (thank god) part of this fan base is becoming worse than PawsDown.com in terms of hatred and behavior.

Yet it wasn't the topic and I didn't say you were bashing but whatever. 

shaneybaby

this song has a great intro and pre chorus but wtf is the chorus i just don't understand it.. honestly it could have worked better as one of those songs without a real chorus i feel it would be more impactful the chorus just blows it

Cody Draco

That was in 2009.

Like I said, Prism was a massive success and Katy continues being consistent.

s-BIG-ANG-SPINOFF-large.jpg

BringDaNoize

That was in 2009.

Like I said, Prism was a massive success and Katy continues being consistent.

s-BIG-ANG-SPINOFF-large.jpg

Was it the topic? No.

Were you the one who I was talking to? No.

Congrats on your poor taste, but don't mention me again, thank you.

Archived