Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Getting Her Own Mobile App Game

Prismatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

Well, her singles aren't selling anymore so she has to find new ways of mooching the microtransaction money from children.

She is still touring (that'll make way more money than the game tbh) and will continue touring until the end of the year. She's just finding things to do to pass time. 

B2gNFKA.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Swan Heart

The new game, which has yet to given an official title, will feature Perry's voice and likeness and promises to "introduce players to a digital playground of global success and talent," according to the press release.

Yeah.. her huge talent..
bjork6874656.gif
They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

LoveandMagic

Mess at me for thinking she already had a game out. Maybe I was confusing her with Britney?

Oh well, get them coins, Katy!

Edit: Yep, she was featured in promotions for The Sims 3: Showtime and had her own Sims 3 stuff pack!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Haroon

She's got so many things going on, I'm kinda worried/excited about what'll happen next after the tour ends :omg:

delete google play

delete itunes

delete all app markets

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Prismatic

She's got so many things going on, I'm kinda worried/excited about what'll happen next after the tour ends :omg:

She'll show the real with her most scandalous and iconic album.

B2gNFKA.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived