💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy + Madonna will overshadow Gaga at Grammys?

Noah X

Featured Posts

BringDaNoize

Acclaimed Music is a site which compiles best-year-end lists and best-of-all-times lists from professional critics creating a ranking of the most recommended music ever created.

Top acclaimed women :

I don't really care about some lame ass cite which not legit 

You could look at Madonna's metacritic profile, though. Madonna is more acclaimed than Pink Floyd? l m a o

maybe Ariana Grande is acclaimed too?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

You could look at Madonna's metacritic profile, though. Madonna is more acclaimed than Pink Floyd? l m a o

How are you not banned yet? :deadbanana:

BringDaNoize

How are you not banned yet? :deadbanana:

Why should I be banned? Am I being disrespectful? No. Do I insult anyone? No.

:bye:  :bye:  :bye:

That site is reliable, credible, and is used by many as a solid source.

albums like Ray of Light, Like a Prayer & Bedtime Stories have no Metacritic Scores, though. most her discography doesn't.

Confessions, Celebration & Music all have a 80+. :smh:

Ariana Grande is received well by most professional critics, learn to deal with it. :smh:

PS. Metacritic is not the only site that gathers reviews, there are a respectful amount of others.

Sugarfall

Why should I be banned? Am I being disrespectful? No. Do I insult anyone? No.

:bye:  :bye:  :bye:

All your posts are super aggressive and you go to threads about artists you don't like just to throw flame bait. Yeah, you are disrespectful. I am having a very hard time believing you are 21 years old :smh:

BringDaNoize

All your posts are super aggressive and you go to threads about artists you don't like just to throw flame bait. Yeah, you are disrespectful. I am having a very hard time believing you are 21 years old :smh:

This post is Gaga-related, so  :later: 

That site is reliable, credible, and is used by many as a solid source.

albums like Ray of Light, Like a Prayer & Bedtime Stories have no Metacritic Scores, though. most her discography doesn't.

Confessions, Celebration & Music all have a 80+. :smh:

Ariana Grande is received well by most professional critics, learn to deal with it. :smh:

PS. Metacritic is not the only site that gathers reviews, there are a respectful amount of others.

Yet this is the most legit one yet. 

AL was panned at the time, I don't even go with MDNA or Hard Candy.

All Bjork's albums, for example, are critically acclaimed. That's what acclaim is.  :monsterpaw: 

Sugarfall

All Bjork's albums, for example, are critically acclaimed. That's what acclaim is.  :monsterpaw: 

I'm talking in general. Don't act like you don't go to non-Gaga threads.

So all your albums have to be acclaimed for you to be a critically successful artist? :smh: And no one cares about Björk in the real world.

I don't mean to be rude but it's a jazz performance. There's no way Gaga will overshadow Katy or Madonna with such a genre nowadays. 

Confessions

Music

Celebration

Ray of Light is one of the most critically acclaimed high profile release pop albums of all time, having the lowest professional review given to it be 4.5/5 stars.

Same applies to Like a Prayer.

Madonna was at a critical state in her career during AL for obvious reasons, though? bringing her down was a MOVEMENT in the media at that time.

Educate yourself. and by the way, i have listened to Bjork's entire discography, except her last album. don't go all smart on me with your Bjork stanning, i know very well what she is

BringDaNoize

I'm talking in general. Don't act like you don't go to non-Gaga threads.

So all your albums have to be acclaimed for you to be a critically successful artist? :smh: And no one cares about Björk in the real world.

Well, duh. Madonna made some ****ty music that was panned. That's okay cause she made much more great music. 

All of Bjork's music is acclaimed. That's what I meant. And it's not my fault you care only about female pop stars  :shrug:

Well, duh. Madonna made some ****ty music that was panned. That's okay cause she made much more great music. 

All of Bjork's music is acclaimed. That's what I meant. And it's not my fault you care only about female pop stars  :shrug:

You don't have to follow a certain pattern to be considered critically acclaimed, Madonna had her ups and downs with the critics. She was being put down during times like Erotica, American Life...etc, for the obvious reasons.

She still has albums like Confessions, Music, Celebration, Like a Prayer, Bedtime Stories & Ray of Light that mark her as a critically acclaimed artist.

I am not defending MDNA nor rebel heart by the way.

trolls dont age 

so gaga is not acclaimed? 

Archived